1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. hosting in my hotel room in Manhattan Kansas tonight

mrmidwest55
needing a hot top that wants to use me for the night. in my panties now waiting for your reply

mrmidwest55
Thank you sexy men! I have had one fun encounter and hoping to have another tonight. I get so slutty when I'm out of town in a hotel. Anybody else do the same?
Jerrwayne
When I travel..that's the 1st thing I want is cock

Interests:

Bisexual Men
Looking for bi male who would like to meet me Feb 7 in Manhattan. Cocktails and dinner at my hotel.Flower
2 Guys One Woman
I'm in Wichita Kansas bi firm top male and I want to meet up with someone for sex badly. Preferably a bi couple or a transsexual that's willing to drain me and keep me drained. I need it today or tonight. Is there anyone from Wichita Kansas in here that's willing to hook up soon.
Bisexual Orgy
If anyone is intrested I am thinking about hosting a bi orgy at a hotel in August.
Couples Searching For Bi Males
Any couples in Scottsdale/Phoenix interested in a 42 y/o white male hosting at his hotel in February ?:-P
Bisexuality
Sex bisexuality men loves yes hotel room bisexuality men suck cocok loves yes public hotel room bisexuality
Horny At Work
I work the graveyard shift at a hotel.... how would you like to check in to a hotel and see me behind the front desk? I will say one thing.... I am too shy but can not wait for the day for someone to take the initiative and not let me say no.... someone who will keep me from being bored another night.... someone to do dirty things to me in the back office.. or to get a room so i could sneak up there thoughout the night. :-P