1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Latin Older for discrete fun..

elpingon
Limited days of week,can host...lets chat first...love discreet POV photos...se habla espanol...love uncuts.....top only when asked.,.safe sex a must...but a little coconut oil and 420 never hurt.....uncuts welcome...docking is fun...

Redfyre9
Wow- nice post!! This about covers it all! Bet you are one fun frolic!

Interests:

Latin Women
FlowerFlowerKissKiss SOME SAY I AM RARE BB-LATIN WOMEN (ALL IN THE RIGHT PLACES AS THEY SAY, WITH THE CURVES) , WHO LUVS TO SHARE HER MAN WITH ANOTHER MAN AND OPEN MINDED BUT WITH GOOD MORALS , AND RESPECT.. FAMILY VALUES.. JUST WANT TO EXPERIENCE NEW ADVENTURES... I wish I could find a SExy open minded man who appreciates a latin women who will pamper love, and be dedicated to him while joining him new pleasures of his bi desires, now and then but knowing their relationship comes 1st .. and keeping it open and honest always.. the true strong foundation of a good and stable relationship... IS HE OUT THERE SOME WHERE PLEASE LET HIM KNOW I AM WAITING... HE WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED...
Father Daughter Role Play
I have an older man fetish! The older, that much better. Specifically enjoy an older man who enjoys giving oral and lavishing me with his attentions.
Bi Men Looking For Bi Men
Looking for by bi older men and older crossdressers for mutual fun and oral. I can host in my home. Be close to my age or older
Latin Women
Want to m'eat a latin woman!:)
Latin Women
Would love the pleasures of a latin woman.
Latin Women
Arizona BBC is looking for a Latin woman to sit on my face