1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Bethel Park area NSA BJ for hung older men.
Openwide1
This is for today. I host. If pour married or bi, man, have a nice size cock. Come over to me, drop your drawers and I suck you balls deep. Then you go. I am a married white male. sucking a nice dick. I am in Bethel Park.

Interests:

Older Woman
i had the greates hotest sex with a older cpl 70 and 72 an they were bi he was hung 10in an she had a great bod 4'9 100 lbs 34dd tits and hot pussy we sucked and fucked adn 69 and did it all i love older women cpls hot sex and too bad they had to move, been with older cpls and sgls women before and one 78 and great sex she loved anal i love sex adn want more with older women and cpls can host ddfree horny all the tim discreet , hazleton area cum one cum all i love to suck both of you and dp and all, thanks pjLaughingHugHug:-P:-D:)
10 Inch Cock
Anyone in East Bethel area Minnesota want cock sucked
Forced To Suck In Public
When I was 16 a friend of mine'd dad who was a very big cop working vice caught me coming out of this older gay dude's house. Some days later when he came by the park where we all hung out, he confronted me and forced me to suck him and his black partner off right there on the spot. Both were 12" or more - then they gang bang's me in the back of the Cruiser - all while several friends who had been hanging out watched - one of whom was his daughter (my friend)...Needless to say I was outed forcefully. Anyway still one of the greatist sessions ever and his daughter used to hook me up regularly - the two of them obviously were done yet ..either
Adult Bookstores/Theaters
Pussycat theatre in Huntington Park, older man would go from place to place in 2 rows in front of me and to my left watched him suck a cock and get take out a handkerchief and wipe and leave....i would go there 2 x a month for a with an islander girl and after we left drove and parked in dark local park. locked doors and she gave me one of the best titfuck and blowjobs all over tits and memories...
Nudist Families
when I was in high school the next-door neighbors were nudists I liked to go with my friend the son who was my age (16) to visit and i loved to see his older sister she was a year older than me and a bit chubby but absolutely a sexpot her mom was not bad either and dad was hung so I had a nice time there and I learned not to get an undesired stiffy. I never had sexual relations with them but I did a lot of ogling
Hung Men
MMMMMMM I LUV PLAYIN WIT A HUNG MAN :-P LAST WKED ME ND MY MAN WERE IN VEGAS WE MET THIS OLDER GUY AT DA POOL HE WAS LIKE 55 BUT SEXXY MMMMMMM WHAT A BODY ;)) WELL NX THINK U KNO WE WERE TALKIN BOUT SEX ND THAT HE HAD A 10" COCK SO I STARTED TO FEEL IT UNDER DA WATER MMMMM IT WAS SOOOO BIG !! MK A LONG STORY SHORT WE WENT BACK TO OUR ROOM ND WE BOTH PLAYED WIT THAT HUNG MAN ALL NITE EVEN MADE MY MAN SUCK HIM AS I PLAYED WIT MYSELF >>>>>