1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. finding guys to do you

monaohio
why is is so hard to find a man to do another man at his place i am having no luck in my area

I’m having the same problem

TryingBi2013
I don’t know if this info helps you guys particularly. But, for anybody in the Pittsburgh area- there is a sex club called “Da Burghjacks” it’s a males only club for males. Lots of stroking sucking and anal.

Lionessa
You guys may want to check the articles here on the site for some tips. Just click on Menu. Then click on View. Scroll down to Articles. If you still have a problem, I have a load more suggestions.

Nessa

Every body is way in the he’ll somewhere else in another state/city

Interests:

Women Who Like Bi Men
Interested in finding girl who likes bi curious guys
Women Who Like Bi Men
Interested in finding girl who likes bi curious guys
Dominant Women
Finding a true to life dominant/dominatrix woman is like finding a unicorn carrying Bigfoot while holding a 4 leaf clover.
Men Licking Pussy While She Is Getting Fucked
Recently came across these postings and this one got my pussy throbbing this morning. Having two men is such a hot time for me, makes me gush like crazy. Just now finding two men that are willing to get that close to each other. LOL So, guess I'm looking for 2 guys local to me that would be willing to lick and fuck me now!!! Kiss
Women Who Like Bi Men
I love women who find bi guys hot. They are in limited quantity and it's not just something you bring up at the club or the office. I've wasted a lot of time in finding someone you care about to be repulsed by them being with another man, even if they are bisexual themselves. Then if feelings are already involved you are stuck living a life where you cannot be youself. :(
Hedonism
I'd love to hear some real stories of things that go on at Hedonism. I've been wanting to go and would really like to know what to expect. I'm a straight woman who loves bi guys and I don't know if it would be a good place to have some fun or not. I know they have different weeks for different interests, but not sure how to go about finding out what would be a good week for me.