1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. looking for crossdresser in palm desert
smallone11
hello im looking to meet a crossdressin or around palm desert calif.. age open .

Interests:

Transsexuals
Im a crossdresser close to the palm springs area and am looking to have sex with a beautiful transgender woman. Dress me sexy and lets go find cocks to suck.
Aromatherapy
Hot Rock Massage This is a spa treatment from the Arizona desert. Select a large, flat smooth stone, the size of your palm Heat stone in a low temperature oven until warm but not hot. Rub some scented massage oil into the stone and use this heated rock to give your partner a soothing massage. The heat from the stone relaxes and penetrates the muscles. Use up to 15 drops of essential oil per 1 oz. of unscented (carrier) oil. Start with less drops, you can always add more. Try Sweet Almond, Grapeseed or Apricot Oil as your carrier oil.
Scent
Hot Rock Massage This is a spa treatment from the Arizona desert. Select a large, flat smooth stone, the size of your palm Heat stone in a low temperature oven until warm but not hot. Rub some scented massage oil into the stone and use this heated rock to give your partner a soothing massage. The heat from the stone relaxes and penetrates the muscles. Use up to 15 drops of essential oil per 1 oz. of unscented (carrier) oil. Start with less drops, you can always add more. Try Sweet Almond, Grapeseed or Apricot Oil as your carrier oil.
Music
Without music life is like a desert
Crossdresser Male To Female
I'm a bed room crossdresser. Love to wear heels and hose.I dress for males and dom females.Could use some help from another crossdresser on my makeup and hair. have all the tools just need a little schooling on how to us them. KissKiss
Men Licking Pussy While She Is Getting Fucked
I love this It's my favorite when with a couple. Then you get to taste the best of both worlds. Yummy then a cream pie for desert.Hug