1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Craving cock and cum loads.

Interests:

Bi-Curious Men
I have tried to get my ass fucked many times before but something always gets in the way... I love to suck cock(my girl loves to watch, even joins me sometimes) and I love the taste of cum. I'm tired of dildos! I want the real thing! It's killing me! My asshole is craving a dick! I'll take as many cocks as I can get... You can fuck my ass! You can fuck my face! You can fuck my girl too! Craving Cock in Canton, GA>
Creampies
i have once saved my own cum in a jar and kept shooting my loads in it . i marked each time i shot one i got up to 15 loads and then i drank all my loads, which was alot of cum.i had almost choked on my cum while drinking it but got swallowed all of it, and it was good. i love swallowing my own cum, and other guys too.:)
2 Or More Men For 1 Woman
God I'm so craving a lot of cock
Transsexuals Fucking Men
Omg I'm craving cock
Adult Theaters
Looking for a small to medium with big load next Saturday at Adult Land at Dallas Pike around 1 o'clock. If more than one person is interested . Awesome! The more cum the better. The most loads I swallowed in one afternoon when it was Fritz was 6 loads. New owners new name, 8 loads of cum sounds tasty! 😜really
1 Man On 1 Man
I want to try cock for the first time ,I'm craving it