1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Gang bang

Interests:

Gang Bangs
both of us are wanting to have separate gang bangs, preferably with our partner "in Charge" and taping it STRICTLY for our (and possibly your) personal home pleasure. He wants an oral male gang bang, she wants a fuck gang bang both with at least 6 men but the more the merrier
Gang Bangs
I DREAM OF BEING THE CLEAN UP BOY FOR A GANG-BANG ! I WOULD ALSO LOVE TO BE THE MAIN EVENT IN A MIXED GANG-BANG !.....THE MOER THE MERRIER !
Eating Cum From Pussy
when in high school my friends brought over a girl from school to gang bang. Since my parents worked nights it worked out pretty good. There was 5 of us taking turns and when my friends left one by one and I found myself alone with her I went down on that sweet pussy! She did not know what to think at first but she liked it and so did I. Every time we had a gang bang she knew when everyone left I would be the clean up man!
Gang Bangs
We host gang bangs every now and then in Southern california. A bi gang bang orgy would be even better.
Gang Banging Shemales
Any she males around New Orleans Baton Rouge want to gang bang a white sub bottom that wants to be gang banged far my first time
Gang Bangs
like to set up wifes first gang bang and i get to clean up the mess before i get gang banged!