1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Bi men Danbury
Justluvcock44
Looking for bi cock to suck during day here where I work in Danbury, nothing in return needed but a mouthful of cum!!! Thanks

CuriousCDNmedic
I could help with that
noholdsbarred
Hi. I'm also in the Danbury area. I have a really nice 7" thick cut cock that needs to be sucked.
noholdsbarred
I'm in Danbury. I have a really nice cock.

Interests:

Couples Searching For Bi Males
Hi, very handsome and very oral bi male. Velvet tongue and love bites and kisses for her. Amazing tongue and deep throat for him. You will not be disappointed. Westchester, Putnam and Dutchess area of New York, Danbury and surrounding areas in CT. Very versatile and fun to be with.
Glory Holes
I have been " gloryholing" for 26 years and it is the best sex ever. Why? Because everyone knows why they are there. One of my best experiences was at a gloryhole in Danbury Ct. on Mill Plain Road called Fantasy Isle. There are 12 booths all with holes and I had gotten there early for the lunch crowd. I was the only one in the place so I went to the last booth on the left, put in my card and selected a good vid. The door to the shop has an electric chime and can be heard even in the booth area. About 10 mins. had gone by and the chime went off. My heart started beating faster as I wondered if the person had just come for a mag or the booths. Then I heard someone walking in the area and I got hard as a rock hoping. The door in the booth next to me opened. The guy was tall and wearing jeans, he stepped in the booth did the money thing and unzipped his pants pulling them down slowly with has ass facing me. And what an ass! I wished my tongue was a foot long I wanted to lick him soooo bad. He started playing with himself and after about a minute,e turned towards me. Holy shit what a cock. And on his left hand a wedding ring! BINGO! I made the finger move and he stepped to the wall and slowly pushed a good 9 inches through the hole. I decided he was going to get the best BJ ever. I sucked him with passion and skill keeping him edgy for a good 20 minutes. I sensed he was close so I went for it all. I stopped giving him head and invited him in my booth. He couldn't get his pants up fast enough and in my booth he was. We both completely stripped and much to my surprise and delight we embraced and he fired his tongue down my throat. I dragged my tongue down his chest and took him in my mouth again. Getting him rock hard I wanted to take him around the world, down the shaft of his cock taking his big balls one at a time in my mouth and tongue swirling them and then underneath and back up the crack of his ass tonging deep into his asshole. I did this back and forth several times as his moaning got louder and stronger an then he grabbed my head and furiously face fucked me. I felt them warm jets of cum hitting the back of my throat, and I continued sucking until he was drained and had softened. We stroked each other for a while and talked about how he wished his wife could do this, and I offered to be his secret wife and service him whenever. That made him rock hard and he said slyly that maybe we should consummate the " marriage " then turning me I then knew what he meant and prepared for the best fucking I ever had. A total reaming and I came TWICE ! I kept that relationship for about five years meeting several times a week, then unfortunately he got transfered to another state. We tried meeting but it never worked out. But thats the great thing about gloryholes, there is always someone new!