1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Are there guys in the Raleigh NC area that love getting blowjobs?
Triangleman74
I really enjoy giving blowjobs. Can not seem to find anyone who is interested in my area. Size doesn't matter. Just be respectful.
Triangleman74
Anyone else? All responses and/or emails will be responded to through email.

JanieTV
I do. Not in the Triangle but close enough to drive.
Triangleman74
I really like some of the responses I have received so far. Please keep in mind I can not host. Read my profile for more information. Thanks.

Dsdick2suck
Wow those are some nice responses I’m near Charlotte area and I would love a hard cock In my mouth

latinofwb
I would love a blowjob but I can't host either. I'm in Clayton.
Triangleman74
Hmm maybe someone out there can supply me a place to suck off multiple guys. 😁
Triangleman74
Check your mailbox.

Lookingnewbie
I have a storage facility.
Triangleman74
No worries. We’ll meet soon.

Jeff1287
I live close by and would like to get in on this action if possible

floppy2
Will be in Raleigh the week of the 18th of June, have hotel and would love to have a blowjob.

LexxiSlut
I live near Norfolk but close enough to drive.

Lookingnewbie
I could use a blowjob.
Triangleman74
I really appreciate all the responses I have either received emails or posted responses. It would really be to everyone's benefit if you are interested in me to read my profile in its entirety before responding. Thanks.
LOOKIN4FUN96
I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOOKIN4FUN96
I DO!!!!

stang67hipo
Hell yes... Please

Interests:

Blowjobs While Driving
Would love to see pics of guys giving blowjobs to drivers. Always been a fantasy of mine
All Girl Orgy
I would love to join an all girl orgy, if anyone is having one in the Raleigh area of NC.:-P:-P
Couples With Bisexual Men
I'd love to find a couple with a bi male to play with in the Raleigh NC area.... Could that be you?
Car Sex
Have gotten blowjobs from both guys and gals in car...soo erotic...
Females Who Use Strap-ons on Males
Either single or part of a couple, I'd love to find a woman in the Raleigh NC area to use a strap-on on me...
Being Watched While I Suck Cock
I like meeting married guys for blowjobs and letting them cum in my mouth like their wives don’t let them do.