1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Man scaping

VCcorn
I do manscape but it’s rare for me anymore to go completely smooth. The balls get the royal treatment and everything else gets a nice close trim.

VAcurious2play
I keep it trim with balls as close to bare as I can get

monaohio
i am bald i hate pubic hair
CKSUKER58
I shave from the chest down even legs and underarms. Found it keeps less bacteria off your body
byronnn
I never shave and if that's a dealbreaker for some people, so be it. I have no desire to look like a 12 year old boy.

DionysusJinCA
I’ve been “mancscaping” ever since my pubic hair began growing. Mom was a hair dresser/beautician, so lots of scissors and razors were available to me and focus on hair. And I did this before it was “fashionable and accepted” (circa 1981).

I never liked my super long wirey red pubes, so I began shaving them completely off, including underarm hair. I quickly learned that I loved the well-kempt look, but mostly what I like is the very sensitive feeling of smoothly shaved skin. I prefer same with my face, a little stubble at most. So smooth face, smooth pubic area balls and ass, underarm hair removed, and I shave about 25 chest and and nipple hairs... chest hair never appeared, but had a few strays begin appearing in last 10 years.

Smooth shaved is the best for my body and personal desires.

NEPAcuriousmale
Try to keep the play areas trim at least.
Who wants to be flossing with pubic hair 😳

floppy2
Been doing it for the last 15 years. Keep balls, underarms and legs shaved. It is more comfortable and feels real nice. Don't like pubes in my teeth and love the feel of a slick shave cock when I take it in my mouth.
juicyp6
Man scaping is a must for my partners because I don't like hair in my food and it's a HUGE turn off for me as well as a deal breaker.

NylonJohn
I hate hair.

Yogadawn
You tell me... what does everyone suggest???

SloStroker4U
I manscape. Mostly because I have a small penis and don't want it hidden in a big bush.

Susurrus
I shave my neck, cheeks and balls. That's it.

LustfulAdults
I have been getting waxed completely smooth on my entire pubic area (front and back) for at least the past 25 years. I like my ladies just as smooth as well and the resulting sex is so much more tactile and slippery!
Mike

bim51
I like keeping my balls shaved and everything else trimmed short.

TryingBi2013
man scape all the time. I like to be smooth. the feeling and I get more sensation from my play friends.

ndstben
Shaved for a long time, then a lot of waxing salons started male brazilians. So I get waxed now, full brazilian! it and the look!

RebelSouls
I’m always shaved. I do not like the full on hair on me or on a playmate.

Taz2722
Although my pictures don't show it, I've been going in for a full Brazilian every few months for the last ten years or so. 😀
Wishboned
I've never seen an attractive bush. or female. If you are going to trim it, maybe. Hair belongs on your face. It helps you hide an ugly mug, but there is nothing ugly about a clean cock!
JACsucker
Long time shaver of everything. I'm now starting laser hair removal to ultimately save some time in the shower.
Needless to say, I'm not a fan of hairy. I prefer my men and women to be hair-free where it counts.

EtiHat1
Man scale all day 👍🏻

Taz2722
Although my pictures don't show it, I do go in for a full Brazilian every few months. I love the smooth feel of my skin. 😀

Interests:

Related Searches