1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Boyscout First Sexual Experience

ndstben
My first time was just an innocence sexual discovery experience at around 13/14 years old.. I was given a book on puberty, What's Happening to Me? Through this book I discovered masturbation, and of course I was masturbating any chance I could get. I was on a camping trip with my boy scout troup. As me and my tent mate where settling in our sleeping bags for the night, we got to talking. I don't remember how we got on the subject, my tent mate was maybe around 16, so anyways as we were talking and told him about masturbating and how I get this "semen" to flow from my penis. So with our flashlights on I pulled the sleeping bag down, took my underwear off and masturbated as he watched. As I ejaculated and finished up, he rolled over, layed on top of me and grinded his cock against me. I remember to this day, how much cum he shoot out, massive! The next night we talked about blow jobs. I literally thought you blow up your cock like blowing up an air mattress. LOL My tent mate took my cock in his mouth and experience my first blow job from a male. Then of course I took his cock in my mouth and tried it. He put his hands on my head and guided my head up and down on his cock until he orgasmed. I think til this day thats where I get my love having my head pulled up and down while I'm giving a blow job. Another thought after this happened, i always wonder if anyone else saw us. With our flashlights on and illuminating the inside of our tent, the silhouette it must of created.
sevebells
Nice storyline
1bicd4suckingfun
My first time with a guy was also on a camping trip. I awoke to him cuddling on my ass, so I pushed my little ass into his crotch and started grinding. He got super hard, and he opened my sleeping bag, took off my undies and sunk his cock into me. He eventually came inside of me and I loved it so much. The next few nights he got sucked off or a butt to fuck every night.

SloStroker4U
Sadly I never did anything in scouts other than comparing sizes. But my best friend and I played together often. We started jacking off together when I was 15 and it progressed to sucking pretty quickly. We never fucked, but I swallowed a lot of his cum over the years.

EmailOnly85
At scout camp I see another boy in bed with his knees drawn up under his sheet. A tent that
I used to jack off at night so I look and look until I see his shoulder shaking like he he his beating
his meat .... and I went over to his bunk and slipped my hand under the sheet and he quickly pulled
his hand away and lowered his legs and pretended to be asleep.... but his cock was still hard and I
put my hand around his warm shaft and jerked him off. My hand full of his cum I carried outside
our cabin and washed it in a 'fire-bucket', water pail.... Next day on a hike I changed positions to
be along side of him and said ,, hi.
He looked at me with a puzzled face and then said... That was you last night?
I smiled and made a fist and moved my hand like jerking off.. We both laughed and after the hike was free
time and we went off into the woods together and found a grassy spot to lie down and we lay there stretched
out looking up at the sky when I undid my shorts and pulled them down. My hard cock was up against my
belly so I used my thumb to push it in the upright position and he turned to look and put his hand on my hip
and then around my cock and gave me a couple of up and down strokes.
You Too.............
and he lowered his shorts and we stroked each others cock. After about 5 minutes he said oooh.. I'm gonna cum.
and he turned towards me and shot his load on my cock and across my belly and I pulled my top up and he
creamed me so many times that I took my t-shirt off and looked at his cum liquify on my hot skin and it ran down
both sides of my body.. Wooow.. I didn't want to mess my t-shirt so I used my underwear..
He turned to me .. Want me to do you?
Yeah.. sure.. He got on his knees and started stroking my wet cock .. The precum dried and he spit on my cock and then put his mouth on me and I shot off as soon as I felt his tongue swirl around and around the head of
my cock.. He took my load in his mouth.. his cheeks bulged and he looked around when I said,, SWALLOW.
and he did ... We giggled.. NO MESS.....! I didn't know where to put my cum-underwear so I put it back on.. uuuwe..
Every night for the rest of our camp one of us would go to the others bunk and stand there sucking cock and swallowing cum. We both had top bunks so it was easy to stand there talking and then silence in the darkness
and sucking cock.. A few minutes later coming to my bunk. After a few nights we all went on a nature tour to collect
leaves and this one guy .. one who slept on the bottom bunk came up to us and said... I know what you guys do.
I asked him,, You ever have your penis sucked?
I know that is what you guys do...
Well.. you want to break away and go off in the woods together?
We had a 3rd boy and he lowered his shorts and out popped his already hard cock. We took turns sucking his cock and feeling his ass.. His ass was sensitive and I spit on my finger and massaged his asshole and I hear him Aaah..... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah ,, and I pushed my finger up his ass and he shot off like a cannon,, 16 gun salute as close I counted.. 16 times I felt his asshole hole squeeze my finger. It looked clean so I sucked that finger..
Now we had 3 boys up at night going from bunk to bunk. If camp had lasted any longer I think all 12 of us in that cabin would
be having a circle jerk in the woods.. Seeing who could swallow the most cum.
I was 14.
oldguyjayvee696969
Damn - I was such a late starter! I love these stories.

ProjectAlice
My first wasn't at boyscouts but had one in the lake during a outing once. lol. The old sneak out and skinny dip in the lake troop. hahahah.

Interests:

2 Or More Men For 1 Woman
I've had a few sexual experiences with two guys. I am looking for a 3 guy sexual experience. Ideally I wotld like to be fucked in the ass and pussy and my mouth at the same time. but not sure if is doable I mean to get all 3 guys hard and to last and not have one cone before the rest or before me. Is that even a possibility? Has anyone had any experience with this.
Bisexuals
I'm a bi sexual female from nj . I'm looking to have an experience with a female And my bf and a seperate experience with several females ( squirters hopefully ) please message me if u r in south jersey and interested :)
Anal Sex
I have limited bi experience but I took my first cock this year and was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. The cock felt fantastice, but the whole experience of being the sexual recipient was ecstasy. I now love have a man fuck and pleasure me!
Cuckold
I have often fantasised of a 3 some with a husband and wife. I would Iove to have as many varities of sexual penatration with them as they desired, and to double penatrate her along with her husband would be like Wow!!! To then have her use a dildo on him while he gave me head would be so exciting........... The many , many sexual variations available with a Bisexual couple turn me on imencely. I love having sex with a woman, and to be able to have her husbands oral and anal treats to work on is a sexual tryst ...I am so very anxious to share this experience with a couple. Perhaps this will turn a Bisexual couple on as it does me...I hope so.Hug
1 Woman 2 Men
That is by far one of the most sexual erotic experience possible
Bisexual Women
Looking for my first bi-sexual experience looking for someone who is willing to show me the way, someone who wants to have fun with a couple.