1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. How many people on this site have actually physically connected with other people on this site?

ridernmich
We have,, A nice young guy 20, Smooth, And was open to trying everything.

iwant2bintn
I have met quite a few nice sexy people on this site and looking forward to meeting many more.

Beaux
A few great encounters so far and we've been on for over a year.
It helps that we travel the country quite a bit.

SRV333
No luck on here yet!!!!!

iLoveCouples
I have played with a few couples from this site!

Lionessa
Been here over 15 yrs. I have met more than you could count on your hands and toes.
byronnn
I've met many people from here, both couples and singles . . although far more women than men, which I never expected. Go figure

cajunman696960
I've been on this site for 6 years and a paid member for i be leave 3 or 4 years and have chatted with a lot of nice people from all over but none from my area accept for maybe a couple of them, and have yet to meet anyone and about to give up hope with the people in my area.

Lookingnewbie
Not a single one

MrandMsGilly
I've Met some and nice people. You just have to be patient.

Truckingcdd
Nary a soul

Blugrassbi
I have met several people from here. Some have been friends now for many years.

Guywho
Yes, some memorable meetings but not local or recent.

EliseTaylor
We have meet many people and have had a lot of encounters because of this site!!

Yogadawn
Nada here... I must not be what anyone is looking for ...?
Is what it is I guess... good luck though bro!👍
SmokeyMtn29
Several months ago I met another local man for some “Meat and Eat” time here in E. Tenn., but he has since moved down to Atlanta.
juicyp6
I've met a couple of couples and a few singles over the years but still waiting to meet more

bim51
I've gotten together with 5 so far, but have met countless wonderful people here.

VCcorn
We have met one gentleman that was close to us but we have had numerous connections with people on here and it has been a wonderful experience.

phil01453
I have met a wonderful couple here We will meet up again soon Hope to meet some more beautiful people in the future

VCcorn
Yoga dawn: don’t look at it that way, you just need to keep patience. Everyone on here has the same end game but its like a community not a Friday night CL hookup. Many people on here have families And or careers that they don’t want to put into jeopardy by meeting someone they don’t know. It takes a big leap of faith and some trust when meeting someone, hoping that they are actually the awesome people you’ve been talking to...just give it time and be yourself and it will all work out.

Lionessa
Exactly! Yoga you just joined the site! It takes time and patience. Like VCcorn said most members like to get to know someone first . This isn't a quickie site. Might want to check out the articles the site has on meeting up with others etc. Good Luck !

RebelSouls
We,were on here back when this all got started and the group we had created a weekend in the Smokey Mountains in TN. We had a blast that weekend. Now we’re back and have connected with some nice people. It’s truly about being polite and patience. Not everyone wants to hook up on the first meeting.

Triangleman74
Still working on it. Only been trying for a few months. December is a very busy time for me so I'm losing some traction. Still, I'm hoping for something soon.

VersatileSilverFox
Only a couple back when I was in California and my wife and I were still swinging

Interests:

G-Spot Orgasms
Ok, there are how many people on this site... and only eight people interested in g-spot orgasms? I just refuse to believe that. Must be a computer glitch!
Chatrooms
We Love chatrooms because of meeting new people and making new friends. But also be aware there are some really nasty people out there and I am not just talking about your normal predetors. This also includes the law. Just remember they are trying to keep our kids safe from the normal everyday dangers. Just like the site Moderators. IconU4DragonIconLRWolf
California
Hi from South Orange County. I'm new to the site, hoping to meet fun people!
BillnPattie
Truly dedicated and caring people here, who want to keep this site A 1, yet sometime around March or April they become twisted and evil. Hug
Men With Breasts Wanting To Be A Woman
if interested, please see my profile. Because I wish to meet more people who are like me in many ways. And thus far or for many years now, it's been nothing but a dead end for me. So please stay with me on this because I just joined this site since 2 May 2018, and will shortly become a full-time paid member. Thank you!
Political Interests
Well, I see my links were not displayed correctly, as usual. If you care about this issue, please go to Glen Beck's web site. Search the site for "The Letter". You will find it and the link to a petition there. I'll see if I can at least get you all to Glen's web site. Here goes. /