smooth

NylonJohn
No hair for me.

cruiser502
Bald cock is best.

cruiser502
Nice and smooth
Wishboned
Yes, I too am a (firm) believer in having a nice clean playground. My problem is as I get older.. getting rid of the hair on my back proves tiresome..
Wishboned
Really...any hair on your cock should be in the form of a cock muff. Here I am wearing a muff designed for winter. Full, yet still shaped to accommodate most average sized cocks. Obviously, smaller than average cocks will be completely swallowed by the muff.
Much larger than average may not be fully protected from cold weather, however every effort is made to provide satisfactory coverage.
Wishboned
You guys should also check out the forum discussion on "man scaping"

Interests:

Manscaping
This is a term used to describe male grooming below the belt... There are a number of razors you can use to shave off unsightly body hair from just about any part of your body. However, for sensitive areas on your body, such as your under arms and especially areas such as the pubic area, penis, testicles, etc. Through years of shaving I have found that two razors work the best in these areas. The first is the Gillette Fusion and the second is the Mach3. There are also various shave creams you can use to accomplish this, but I have come to prefer dry shaving and then using Neosporin. The Neosporin has a dual purpose: (1) it helps to prevent chafing and (2) it helps to prevent any infection from developing... Anyway, I hope this was of some help to anyone who is considering shaving their pubic area...HugKissFlower