1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Seeking male female couple to orally service in Mid Michigan

johneden
Bi older gentleman looking for a male female couple to orally service in Mid Michigan, age, race, size are not important, just be as clean, fun, and respectful as I am
Satisfaction assured

Interests:

M-M-F Threesome
hey there i'am a straight middle age woman who is seeking young bi male couple for male male female or male femalemale male male male female:-:-DKiss, watching male male male sex asshole licking sucking & fingering each others assholes all night long dildos males with pussy
Performing Oral On Men & Women
Would love to find a couple to service orally, both him & her..then have her service us guys..then me & her service him..them they serv....well you get the idea lol
Couples With Bisexual Men
I would live to find a couple with a BiM so I could orally service both of them
Couple Seeking Male Oral Sex Slave
seeking couples who want a oral sex toy/slave to service them orally while they are fucking and after they are finished. Of course we will do pre sex also on any body part that needs serviced. Will do just about anything you want. All ages, sizes, nationalities invited. You can also do just about anything to me that excites, pleasures, or amuses you.
M-F-M Threesome
We are seeking another male (bi or gay), m/f couple with a bi-male or m/m couple to explore fantasies, desires and relationships with. WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR STR8 GUYS. She does not play "alone". Must be d&d free, discreet and honest. A "sandwich" sounds like fun! Do you want to be the bread or the meat? She also enjoys being the "boss", would you like to be her "slave" with me or just our "toy"? How about an orgy with several bi men and her to play with? Sounds like fun to us! Make an effort to tell us why you would want to be with us on our adventures and maybe you could be one of the "lucky" ones! If you are not bi or gay, do not waste our time. We are not looking for someone to service her while he watches. It is to be a mutual pleasure thing for everyone involved. If your profile indicates Straight and you are a male, forget it unless you can convince us otherwise.
Couples With Bisexual Men
We are seeking another male (bi or gay), m/f couple with a bi-male or m/m couple to explore fantasies, desires and relationships with. WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR STR8 GUYS. She does not play "alone". Must be d&d free, discreet and honest. A "sandwich" sounds like fun! Do you want to be the bread or the meat? She also enjoys being the "boss", would you like to be her "slave" with me or just our "toy"? How about an orgy with several bi men and her to play with? Sounds like fun to us! Make an effort to tell us why you would want to be with us on our adventures and maybe you could be one of the "lucky" ones! If you are not bi or gay, do not waste our time. We are not looking for someone to service her while he watches. It is to be a mutual pleasure thing for everyone involved. If your profile indicates Straight and you are a male, forget it unless you can convince us otherwise.