2. Forum
  3. looking for a Mistres or a Daddy dom

sissystarlight
a sissy is looking for a Mistress or a Daddy to surve

Sexyassanlegs
Hello my my friend.

Interests:

Father Daughter Role Play
To my sweet baby girl who is out there that misses her daddy...Daddy is looking for a naughty girl to make daddy happy and do as I say...I am looking for you near me in AZ. Show me how much you need a daddy....
Role Playing
I love to role play, my favorite is being Daddy's little girl, I love Daddy types anyway, dressed or not, but dressing up like Daddy's little girl and "Pleasing" my Daddy is always a BIG thrill for me. I love almost ALL role playing with me being subbmissive, but being Daddy's little girl is my farorite. Love you Daddy
Older Men
a couple of weeks ago I hooked up with an older gentlemen (56).......he is about my Dad's age. When I was sucking him he rubbed my hair and sais I was being a real good boy. And when he really got into fucking me......he started asking if I liked Daddies cock in my ass.............don't understand it but it really turned me on. Started moaning and saying oh Daddy, oh Daddy, Fuck me Daddy. Is it just saying it....or the thought of it that gets us hot? Or maybe it's casue my Dad stated molesting me when I was 12 and that guy brought back the memories.
Father Daughter Role Play
Mobile, Al would love to role play daddy/daughter or daddy/son.....online or in person
Father Son Role Play
oh Daddy Where are you at tonight ? I am in Need of Your Cock Daddy ... I'm in Philly pa are you cumming by for your little boy ? Do Ask to Meet Some Time ok ?
Forced Incest
I want someone to help me with this fantasy. I’ve always wanted someone to role play as Daddy forcing me to fuck him. I want Daddy to come in my room and force his cock in my ass as I beg him no. Can anyone here help with that?