1. BisexualPlayground ›
  2. Forum ›
  3. All Male gangbang

Kinky_bicouple
My wife would like to watch me get gangbanged by at least five guys. She will only be there to watch and play director of the gangbang, basically tell you where to cum. Let me know if you're interested.
ezgoinverse2
WoW; Yes I would be interested ! Let me know when and where.

dt1213
sure would be fun to play, just give me some planning ahead of time!

Kinky_bicouple
I would enjoy both of your cocks, will definitely keep you posted. There are currently three guys interested.
BiDave6969
Sounds like fun! Wish I were closer so I could join in!

bidudehere
wish i was closer!

Newhottightass77
I want to be gangbanged to by several men and have all there loads on me so bad

andrew9
dammit that sounds hotter than hell would love that scene

Michianafun08
Im near!! Sounds fun!

Anthonyreese
I would love for your wife to watch as you are taking this big dick deep in you and fill your ass up with these balls.

foreloveofwater
When and where?

ww4350
Sounds like fun

ohDenizen
Do yes Let me know when and where the next gangbagin Party starts in my area, ok😋 my ass is available to serve You's 👌💘🤗
HornyMatureguy
I know it will be hot and enjoyable. I grew up with several horny guys that liked sex and would do about anything to get off. We started out young sucking each other off and by our early teens group suck off were pretty often. One night I let a friend fuck me in the ass and it was great and he came in my ass twice that night and several times down in the woods by the creek the next day. Getting fucked naked outdoors in the woods was my favorite. It was not long at all before I let every one of my friends fuck me. There was 7 of us including me and Saturday nights became gang bang me night and we would camp out on the creek on the back of my parents land and late at night I would let all 6 of my buddies fuck me up the ass and they all came in me and we never thought about pulling out because I liked having their cum in my ass and it felt really good dripping out of my ass and I liked getting fucked while the others watched and they all liked watching me get fucked and watching each other cum in my asshole and many times I took a dick in both ends at the same time and just liked the feeling of being used and fucked and taking loads of cum for hours and one dick after the other being shoved up my ass and how they all liked fucking me. It was hot and I wish I could get gang banged again by a bunch of big dicks.

Seekawoman
I'm in. Just let me know in advance .

cumminme
love it ill suck the cumm from all those cocks im interested

Interests:

Gang Bangs
I'm a single male in Mississippi lookn for his 1st gangbang. Male or female with strapons. I want to see how much I can take. So come hit me up. Email me to learn more
All Male Threesomes
Two male gangbang
Gang Bangs
Very interested in participating in a gangbang within driving distance of Philadelphia, meaning from about NYC to DC. Have done group sex before but not a gangbang yet.
Anal Cream Pies
I wanna set a record for the most guys to cum in my ass. Male gangbang in Delray Beach FL. anyone?
Gang Bangs
I'd love to be the fuckee in a gangbang:) including a black on white gangbang Thong and maybe suck some Cock at the same time Blowjob
All Male Anal
hi im a single white bimale from savannah tenn that would love to find at lest two are three well are verry well hung guys that would help me make my fantasy of trying a gangbang become a real thing im d/d free and you must be to and if your d/d free with proff i would love to try a bareback gangbang for the frirst time thanks