1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. A night you won’t forget

Readynwillinwnorules
Good looking couple looking for a third or even a couple to let loose and really have a good time. We are very open and ready to try anything. We have no rules, just live in the moment and enjoy!
wantone2439
to play, shame you folks are so far away.

MrFresh
sounds like good times to me. wish this deal were in Sarasota, Fla..good luck.
raydarling
My dick got hard as soon as I saw your profile.

Interests:

Chubby Girls
let me give u a night u wont forget
Shemales For Males
Give me a ride of a lifetime Anna night I will never forget
Threesomes
Hi my name is chad and I am looking for a woman to help me please my girl to the fullest with a FFM threesome she will never forget...I love her very much and have recently found out that she is interested in being with a woman...we are looking for someone in the metroplex area and experience is a plus...please message us back or email me at ks and we look forward to hearing from you ladies soon ;) get with us and we will sure to make you have a valentines day you wont forget ;)
Role Playing
I think role playing is a great way to spice up an already great time. It is like being with someone new, but you are already comfortable. And that is the key to me, it has to be with someone I am comfortable with and that I trust completely, but i love getting dressed up and playing someone new. The best one that me and Matt have tired was the Boss/secretary. I was the secretary of course, but it was a night of wild fucking that I will never forget.
Creampie Eating Couples
Hi fellow creampie eating girls and boys! We have met with two other Bi couples, (So far!) and they both lasted all night long. We were doing recreational drugs and drinking wine, so we were very relaxed and open by the early hours of morning. With the second couple, the other male was very nicely hung and never lost his hadron all night long! Hug My wife and I both did alot of cock sucking and cunt licking throughout the night. Towards the end of the session, I had guided him into my wife shaved pussy and his wife and I were on each side of the action, watching his huge cock pump in and out of my wife's cunt! It was great! He had announced that he was going to cum, and asked me if he could shoot in her. I didn't say anything...I just put my hand on his ass and pushed him all the way into my wife's cunt! He started shooting in her pussy as his wife and I smiled at each other! He kept his spurting cock inside her, until his balls were empty and my wife's cunt was full! He slowly pulled his big cock out of my well fucked wife as his wife and I licked it clean. Just as the mushroom head popped out from my wife's cunt lips...I drove my face forward and my tongue went into her cunt. It had been a 15 year dream of mine to eat another mans thick cum from a pussy. But I had the ultimate treat! I was eating another mans hot thick cum...from my wife's pussy! It was the best tasting sperm I ever ate! His wife went down and wrapped her lips around my very-very hard cock and sucked me fast, deep, and hard! :-P I was eating his cum and shooting mine into his wife's sucking mouth! Man...I will never forget that great night! I WANT MORE!Kiss
Sloppy Seconds
My introduction to sloppy seconds happened one night during a threesome with my girlfriend and a younger very long and thick black male. She was sitting on his lap riding him while I licked her clit. I couldn't resist letting my tongue brush his cock as he fucked her. After a while he began moving faster and a wave of lust I won't soon forget came over me. Suddenly my lips felt the vein along the bottom of his penis throbbing rhythmically as he furiously pumped his semen into her. The taste and smell was so exquisite I've been addicted ever since.