1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Southern Monroe County Area

ndstben
50's mwm looking for friends with benefits to play with. I can host occasionally. Discreet.
Martyguy
Buffalo area here. If interested and want to discuss, get back to me

Interests:

I want a female in the monroe area or someone who is willing to come see me.
African-American Women
I'm looking for someone in the Monroe area or someone willing to travel to have a fun time. Females only
Glory Holes California
anyone know of any glory holes in southern california? Orange county/Riverside/San bernardino
Men Sucking Dick With Women Participating
Available for any couple in southern california area. Love helping a woman suck her mans cock. Going back and forth from her mouth to mine untill he blows his load then sharing long passionate cum swapping kiss until one decides they really need to swallow. If your anywhere near north Orange County email me and I will be there to help suck him dry
Truckers
Visiting southern Illinois till August Any truckers that pull in the metropolis rest area on I-24 in southern Illinois just across from Paducah Kentucky needing some head and or butt (safely) let me know
Bi-Curious Men
Came of age in the early 1980's and gave up guys thirty years ago. Single now and looking to make my fantacies come alive. Live in Southern California about five miles off the beach in the South Bay or Southwestern LA County where the weather is still quite warm. Love guys or couples that are reasonably is decent shape. Ready to Rock n Roll.