1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Email

EmailOnly85
Looking for men to trade pictures and talk about sex live when very young. Seeing your first cunt and growing up seeing
girls masturbate.

Interests:

2 Girls 1 Guy
We are looking for an attractive girl in the Indianapolis area to have fun with. I will be checking our email on a regular basis so if you are interested email us.:)
Affairs
:)HELLO; I LIVE IN TORRANCE,CA. EMAIL U AM LOOKING FOR A MARRIED OR SINGLE WOMAN WHO WOULD LIKE TO GET TOGATHER 1 WEEKLY TO HAVE HER BODY MASSAGED AND HER PUSSY LICKED FOR AN HOUR OR TWO.I AM VERY CLEAN AND A NICE GUY.YOUR LOOKS NOT INPORTANT. JUSTNO GAMES EMAIL ME.
F-F-M Threesome
hey ladies.. looking for a chick (21-28) who's down to join me & my boyfriend for our very first time in a .. we're pretty freaky, so even though we've never done it before..we're open to a lot of things... i dont know if I'm comfortable with him penetrating another girl yet.. but i guess, we'll have to see when we get there.. I also wanted to see if I'm as good at giving oral to a girl as I am(as Ive been told) to a guy .. bring toys & sex furniture.. in the shower.. with mirrors... whatever.. email me so i can give him a birthday present he wont forget... Health & Safety are a major concern tho.. email me!! so we can make this happen..
Bi-Curious Women For Couples
hey ladies.. looking for a chick (21-28) who's down to join me & my boyfriend for our very first time in a 3some.. we're pretty freaky, so even though we've never done it before..we're open to a lot of things... i dont know if I'm comfortable with him penetrating another girl yet.. but i guess, we'll have to see when we get there.. I also wanted to see if I'm as good at giving oral :-P to a girl as I am(as Ive been told) to a guy .. bring toys & sex furniture.. in the shower.. with mirrors... whatever.. email me so i can give him a birthday present he wont forget... Health & Safety are a major concern tho.. email me!! so we can make this happen..
Couples Searching For Bi Males
Hi guys, I live in Austin..I am a Bi Guy and love couples ( and F with strap on too! :) )... I am a poilte and handsome looking person. A good friend u may be looking for. I am clean and love a lot of kinky fun. So, email me... Pl. go through my profile. Willing to exchange pics. I can travel to DFW, SA or Houston areas within Tx... Love to hear back from you.. I am also trying to reach "bitx34m" and if they could read this profile and email me, it would be great! :) Ciao Mike
Couple Looking For Bifemale
hey ladies.. looking for a chick in North NJ area.. (21-28) who's down to join me & my boyfriend for our very first time in a .. we're pretty freaky, so even though we've never done it before..we're open to a lot of things... i dont know if I'm comfortable with him penetrating another girl yet.. but i guess, we'll have to see when we get there.. I also wanted to see if I'm as good at giving oral to a girl as I am(as Ive been told) to a guy .. bring toys & sex furniture.. in the shower.. with mirrors... whatever.. email me so i can give him a birthday present he wont forget... Health & Safety are a major concern tho.. email me!! so we can make this happen..