1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Sucking cock

SloStroker4U
True, but it is. Most men talk a big game, but when it come to meeting up they make excuses, disappear, or don't show up.

I think most men enjoy thinking about it while jerking off and once they cum they are interested anymore.

njbiman4u
Seems to be a common problem. Everyone claims that want a nice blowjob, but never follow through. I love a nice clean cock to suck, but not much luck

Interests:

All Male Threesomes
I would love to have a guy fucking my ass (bareback of course) and another with his cock in my mouth at the same time. Someone else, perhaps my girlfriend, would be sucking on my cock. What a wonderful feeling it will be when we all orgasm. I will feel hot cum shooting deep inside my ass; I will get a delicious mouthful of cum from the cock I am sucking on; and then I will shoot my load into the mouth that is sucking on me.
Bisexual Men Giving Oral
Sucking cock or having your cock sucked is great and very addictive to say the least and only gets better the more you do it! There's nothing like taking a nice cock and sucking on it and feeling it grow in your mouth while running your tongue across that smooth Mushroomhead and then up and down the shaft only to go back up and taste that sweet pre-cum. An after a while of licking, kissing and sucking you get the reward of cum filling your mouth and then you have the choice on to swallow or share. I myself love cock but i do have to admit that i really love small cocks, since there really nice to enjoy and suck on!
Men Sucking Men's Dicks
I just wish that I was sucking on a big hard cock right now or even just a small hard cock.I just wish that I was sucking all of your cock's right now!!!!!Cum On! Just let me show you what it feel's like to really have your cock sucked untill you can't stand it no more!(please,I really do love to suck cock).:-P
Selfsuck
yes I really enjoy sucking my own cock, that is why I think I wanted to start sucking other mens cock, I tried my own first before i had an actual gay sexual encounter, I have only been with a guy once but want to keep on that, I love girls also, so it would really turn me on if I could suck my cock with other people looking.
Women Who Love Giving Blowjobs
I Love Sucking Cock... I would Love to Suck My husbands cock while he watches the game.... I Love sucking his Cock and Playing with my Pussy until I cumm... I Love to Suck It and Keep Sucking it even after he cums milking it until he begs me to STOP!!!.... Or he is hard again and wants to be Fucking my Ass... is that too much to ask? Kiss
Forced To Suck In Public
I TrueType love sucking cock publicly wishing to slushed by a group of studs black and white several while others watch and made to swallow so much cum and piss that my belly is bloated all on video and pics taken to show all what I am which is a no limit cock sucking fag cock slut and relish cum from a cock or used pussy Wanting fully used your way