1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Feminine guys
crossdresserdaddy
Looking for feminine guys in central Ohio.
crossdresserdaddy
Whatever feels right between us.

debi4you
in Lorain Co. love to dress up all the way and take it all the way down....

Dianelaine499
Ohio. Not in Ohio. I'm in southeast Iowa
So look me up. I'm EAGER for men ot women couples
Use me too please your sex.

Interests:

Bisexual Women
Any femme bisexual women that need to be licked in the Gainesville, Florida area please contact me. I am dying without a wet pussy on my face. I aim to please and will come over and over again while I make you come too! If you're feminine,25-35, email me! I am erotic, feminine and want to watch you scream!
Bisexual Seniors
Any mature - senior (40s & up) gay, bi, bi-curious guy (or guys/groups) in or around San Bernardino County? Check my profile, HMU if interested. Eager newbie, (ALWAYS into T-gurls & sexy passable CDs, but older men are what 1st drew my attention beyond the feminine appeal of TGs & CDs, & into M4M.... waiting to hear from you)
Crossdressing
I frequent other groups trying to learn and grasp my inner female. I very much enjoy feeling feminine, wearing makeup, dressing up in a pretty dress and heels. It all helps me feel feminine and more myself. I am looking for female friends to chat and be friends. I have too many male habits that need to be broken. Obviously I need help learning to apply makeup if possible, shopping for clothes and finding my true style as a woman.
Crossdresser Male To Female
I frequent other groups trying to learn and grasp my inner female. I very much enjoy feeling feminine, wearing makeup, dressing up in a pretty dress and heels. It all helps me feel feminine and more myself. I am looking for female friends to chat and be friends. I have too many male habits that need to be broken. Obviously I need help learning to apply makeup if possible, shopping for clothes and finding my true style as a woman.
Role Reversal
A macho, hairy man in Feminine clothing, is that me? lol
Bi-Curious Women
Looking for a sexy feminine female to play with!!