1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Want my first gangbang huge cock n loads

Newhottightass77
I want be gangbanged by several huge cooks and take all there cum just humiliate me now

Interests:

Womens View On Bisexual Males
It turns me on more than anything to watch as my hubby slowly swallows a huge cock,,especially when he gets to swallow those huge loads of cum,,,,YUMMY
Blowjob Train
OMG This Is My Favorite Thing.i love to be the only fag, on my knees with as many Men as possible..i am always open and ready for cum deposits..i am a Cumloving, Cocksucking, Submissive, Total bottom..i will get on my knees, take Your Dick in my mouth and take Your Load anywhere..Call me a fag, Humiliate me, Squirt all over my face, Spit on me, Piss on me, Be extremely vocal and the dirtier the better.. Jerkoff into the wide open mouth of this gay dude, Gangbang my mouth, Shoot Your Massive Cum Loads all over this cock boys face, Watch this cum pig turn myself into a cum deposit for guys loads, Wank into rubbers and i'll eat the jizz out, Order this cock sucker to lick Your Cock clean after Your fuck a girl..i'm in the Waynesboro Va area..
Black Dick
Looking for a hugh10 to 15 inch thick black cock who will fuck this bottom white pussy want to be owned and wants to fuck me for a long time and cann shoot multiple big thick huge loads inside me and also I'll swallow every drop of big thick loads
Age Play
I want younger guys the closer to 18 y.o. the better to use me to receive all their cum doposits..I want to be their barebacking, cumloving, cocksucking, submissive, total bottom ole slut..To get on my knees or bend over and take their loads..To take a dick in my mouth while their bud plows my faggot ass..I believe that Real Men are innately Superior to this homo and that they are entitled to: Dominate, Control and Rule over this queer boy, Call me a fag, Humiliate me, Squirt all over my face, Spit on me, Piss on me..Be extremely vocal and the dirtier the better..Any Real Men looking for a real fag?.. Guys jerkoff into the wide open mouth of this gay dude, Use me for bareback fucking and cum depositing, Use my asshole and pump a condom full of cum and I'll eat the jizz out, Gangbang my man cunt until it is practically overflowing, Ride my pussy ass and then let me service your cock, Shoot your massive cum loads all over this cock boys face, Watch this cum pig turn myself into a cum deposit for guys loads, Give this fag your pussy covered cock to suck clean..Waynesboro, Va area..
Cum Swallowing
I love to suck big cock and swallow huge loads of cum
Gang Bangs
I'd love to be the fuckee in a gangbang:) including a black on white gangbang Thong and maybe suck some Cock at the same time Blowjob