1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. west allis bi male 4 married/attached

bzlbub4u
mature bi male enjoys giving discreet oral to married white men. no drama. could be regular.
wantsmorefun
My GF would like to watch !

bzlbub4u
perhaps we can figure something out!.....

Interests:

Pennsylvania
Hi, Bill here. Bisexual married male. oral but can enjoy most all pleasures. Looking for another bi or bi-curious married or attached male for a "friend with benefits". Looking for someone in or near Johnstown. Hug
Bisexual Married Men
Would love to meet some bisexual married people I'm a straight 60 year old male I'm going to let him suck my cock while she watches I live in between Rensselaer and West Lafayette off of I-65 close to Illinois to by Watseka
Bisexual Couples Sucking Cock
We are a happily married couple who enjoy sucking straight married or attached guys cocks. It spices up our sex life and the sharing strengthens our marriage. No muss no fuss, just weekly discreet, disease free sex with no reciprocation required. We host at our place, and yes we both swallow.
Bisexual Married Men
Bi married male looking to meet other bi married males for sucking or jacking off each or other male to male play.Looking for play mates south of corpus christi tx .Any age or weight must be of legal age.BI>.
Threesomes
Any girls near West Chester, Ohio interested in a threesome?? This is our first time. No strings attached. Just fun. Maybe a couple drinks and then sex. If this sounds like something any of you ladies are interested in, let us know. I'd prefer you email us at :) ttys;)
Message Board
Happily married couple that sucks cock on the side to spice up our love life. We are friendly, super discreet, guaranteed disease free, and expert cocksuckers. We want to host a younger married or attached guy with a big cock who isn't getting enough head at we both swallow. If you've never had a couple suck your cock and balls at the same time until you blow your load down one of their throats you don''t know what you are missing. We only want to hear from local guys, please respect that.