1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Group Session-Henrietta

ndstben
Looking to get a gathering for a jerk off, masturbation, oral session in the Henrietta area. Get a room at local hotel, everyone pitch in for cost. Couple of hotels in area where theirs outside entrance to room, so no entering into main lobby area. Thoughts?
Oldtimer41
please count me in.

Interests:

Watching Men Suck Eachother Off
Would love to host a group suck session
Adult Parties
Looking for a guy or a group of guys interested in getting together for a mutual stroking and jerking session on Long Island.:)
M-M-F Threesome
There are a whole lot of women in this group who say they would like to control the play of two men in a MMF play session... Why aren't there any living near me??:(
Group Sex
any couples interested in a group fuck session say 2 wkemd of Feb 2012- min 4/5 couples?
Masturbation
I really get off on a good masturbation session. It's fun to work up slowly and then blow a huge load. I had a really hot chat session with another member recently that got us both off. I'd love to meet a sexy couple, woman, or man for mutual masturbation fun. It's always hot to Watch each other cum, or cum on each. A real turn on.
Bisexual Swing Clubs
In the UK to my knowledge there aren't any dedicated bisexual clubs but there are quite a few cyclical bisexual events which run at particular clubs especially in and around London. We've been to a few and enjoyed ourselves immensely. You have to be open minded as all types attend (ages/shapes/sizes/races) and there tends to be a preponderance of men. When all the men are bi, however, this makes the sexual energy very different and extremely intense in group situations. I myself have had experiences of all male groups which have been great but when fully naked bi men and women get together the place virtually throbs with excitement as everybody gets involved. We recently had a bi group session at a club in a darkened steam room which made everyone wet and slippery; even as I write this my hands are shaking as my mind goes back in there. Hard cocks, wet pussy, breasts, buttocks, chests, nipples, balls, lips, mouths, thighs all flowing over and into one another. Its not for the faint hearted.