1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Is there a reason why I can't get into my post in this forum

Lionessa
Sorry I do not understand your question. Forum rules are no contact info in forum posts, just like the chat rooms. No addresses, phone numbers, etc. Be sure you post in the proper forum. There are many different categories. Not all posts go in general BP is not a quickie site. Hope that helps?

Lionessa
Bestoralever

Just an FYI, the site has no auto responses. I explained the read above. If people post in the wrong forum their post will not be seen and will be moved to where it belongs. If the post violates a rule, it will also be removed.

Hope this helps
Nessa

Interests:

Erotic Fiction
You really should post this in the general forum or under Erotic Fiction on the forum page. That way many more people will read it. You will be supprised at the responses. Kisses
White Men Love Black Cock
Read my post in the Forum on Erotic Fiction.....the title is: Racial Negotiations posted 1/20/2012. Hug
Nevada
Only reason people post in here is to look for eggs! :(
Bisexual Masters
Guess this forum is not very active, but I will post anyway. I am a bisexual master that loves the company of other submissive slaves. Looking for the right guy to become my 24/7/365 live in servant/ play toy. Check out our profile and if interested, send us a shout out. Also looking to chat with others into the scene as well
Big Cummers
I am on here for one reason and one reason only...I want to find the fattest longest rock hard cock with thick veins full of wayyyy too much cum for human consumption. I am obsessed with fat cocks throbbing huge loads in my mouth
Easter Egg Hunts
I saw the Rabbit he was in forum doing the unspeakable with an Egg...LMAO