1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Phoenix couple fun

Mutualpleasure
I'll be visiting the Phoenix area at the end of Feb. Looking for a couple to have some fun with.

Mutualpleasure
Maybe at some point but looking for a couple on this trip..thanks for the interest.

Interests:

18-21 Female
Hey, I'm a bi male looking for a bi couple to play with in the Phoenix, AZ area,
18-21 Female
Hi, I'm a 47 year old bisexual male looking for a bi guy/girl couple in Phoenix, AZ for some sexy fun times. Hit me up. Thanks
Creampies
Hi all this is something I have always wanted to do, is eat another mans cum from a pussy, I live Phoenix if couple ars in that area let me , love to swap cream pie
Bisexual Seniors
I too enjoy the pleasure of seniors both male and female, however I'm unable to find any here in Phoenix AZ if you are a M F or couple in the area please get in touch with.me l know we have loads of fun together :-P
Couple Looking For Bifemale
Hi..we are a couple from Phoenix, AZ looking for a female or bi-female; from newbie to experienced who would like to enjoy a very hot and fullfilling sexual exprience. Are you the one that would like to be pleasured from head to toe, with some very sensual and earth-shattering orgasims???? Check us out. Kiss
Glory Holes Arizona
Also a couple places on scottsdale blvd by the 202 that have booths. One of them has windows into other booths. So if you like what you see you can invite each other for a little more intimate contact. Even a fat ugly biker like me found his share of cock to suck in phoenix!!! Y’all good looking fellas ought to do just fine!!! Lol