1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Milking Table

luv2CIMCITCOF
Would anyone female/male or both (a couple) want to be the bottom half of my Milking Table this evening? Please reply if yes. email is on my profile or here. TY

Interests:

Twinks
Well I got a twin brother which happens to share similar interest as me. There was a time we both had dinner at Nandos, most eyes staring at us. While having our peri peri, the waiter come and send us another meal that we don't order, and he said a gift from a table at the corner. When I look back, the table had 3 guys in de 40s winking at us. We finished and heading out, walking to the table says thnxs n they says, we both look exotic:-P
Men Eating Cum
About 12 years ago, I had a very Dom girlfriend that liked to set me up on arranged play dates. The best one I can remember from the cum swallowing point of view was then I was lent out as a party favor at a poker party. there were 8 guys sitting around the table. my job was to be under the table sucking the cock of the player that won the previous hand. Party started around 7pm ended at dawn.. the most cock I had ever sucked in my life, and I loved every minute of it. I was under the table when the guest all arrived... there was a long table cloth covering the table, so I never did get to see who there were. the 1st guy to win a hand was the smallest guy there, but wow was his cock wonderful 9-10 inch's hugh flared head, I could barley fit him in my mouth. I didn't get to finish him off before the hand was over so I had to switch to a different guy, this guy was short and thick, had him cumming before the 2nd round of betting. when he cam it was a salty-sweet load that tasted great. I licked and sucked him clean when the hand ended A chip was handed to be from the guy I just finished. I found out as the night went on that every time they came the would slip me a 5$ chip. By the next morning I had over 300$ in chips, a very full belly and a want to do that many times again. When my GF picked me up she took me home and she had me lick all the cum that had dried on my close off before letting me play with her.
Adult Games
We love to play games...Our favorite is for me to walk into a bar where Sue is already sitting at a table. Looking over and seeing her I'll ask the bartender to send over a drink. When she accepts it I'll go over to her table and make small talk with her. After a while I'll tell her I'll have to leave and she'll slip her key over to me and meet me back up in the room for a wonderful night of making love. :)
Prostate Exam
I just wanted to add this topic because it's a huge, although unrealistic, fantasy of mine that my husband would go in for a prostate exam, be semi-hard, the doctor would notice, go on with the exam, eventually suck him while hubby is still sitting on exam table. Eventually he tells my husband to stand up; he continues sucking but lubes his fingers to open hubby's ass as he faces the doctor. Doctor would play for a while then tell him to face the exam table and lay over it to get fucked from behind for a while. When hubby lays down on table there's some mutual 69'ing for a while. After jaws are tired, doctor goes to the foot of the table and pulls out the stirrups/leg supports, tells hubby to scoot to the end of the table and put his legs up. Doctor does more finger-fucking, stroking of hubby, then lubes his own cock and teases hubby by running it up and down his asscrack and gently pushing at his hole. Goes in in one easy, slow stroke. Starts fucking him with long, slow strokes and ends by going faster and deeper and cumming deep in my husband's ass! Sorry I was too tired to write any of the dialogue I fantasize going with it, lol. You get the gist of how the exam might go though, right? Has this ever happened to anybody for real? How many would LIKE for it to happen? I'd love it if he came home and told me this happened, lol. Hopefully we'd all get together for playtime, or he and hubby would be fuck buddies! Hope you enjoyed!
Milking
I like BEING the milking machine!!
Prostate Massage
Looking for massage and milking m/f s/g/bi