1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Fun night

Interests:

Sex With Sister-in-law
I was able to spend the night with my wife and sister-inlaw one night after a night of drinking on the town and have to say that I truly enjoyed not only being able to have my sister-inlaw suck my cock and being able to fuck, but the fact that my wife was with us in bed the whole time made it even more special. Needless to say it was a very "Special Night" that I'll always remember....Kiss Hug Flower
One Night Stands
Have you noticed that one night stands are not one night stands anymore? people enjoy so much they keep going back for more. things have changed so much over the years. i was always made to believe that you do not talk to a one night stand once it has happened. i do like the idea of making new friends though. definatley met some wonderful people here at BP!
Women Only
I really need a woman to come over n lick my pussy all night, ever night. If u live in Phoenix Arizona let me know
Men Sucking Dick With Women Participating
The first time I ever did this with my girlfriend watching led to the hottest night of sex we ever had. She fucked me with a strap-on that night and said that she really wanted to see me take a real cock in my ass so I'd know why she liked it so much.
Bisexual Swing Clubs
i think there is a swing clup in noblesville indiana and sunday night is bi gay night
Darts
During a night out at a bar or night club with friends a game of darts can be a lot of fun...:)