Interests:

Fucking Machine
I am sure I could build one if I had the plans to make one. I don't suppose anyone knows where a person can access any drawings?
Adult Games
WE USED TO PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE WITH SEVERAL MEN AND WOMEN IN A CIRCLE. THE FIRST PERSON THAT SPINS THE BOTTLE HAS CONTROL AND WHEREVER THE BOTTLE STOPS, THAT PERSON HAS TO DO WHATEVER THE PERSON SPINNING THE BOTTLE REQUESTS. THEY HAVE A 30 SECOND TIME LIMIT. THEN THE ONE THAT THE BOTTLE LANDED ON SPINS NEXT AND CALLS ON THAT PERSON TO PERFORMS SOME MILD SEX ACT,LIKE PLAY WITH ONES TITS, OR PLAY WITH A COCK FOR 30 SECONDS ETC. YOUR IMAGINATION GROWS AS THE GAME PROGRESSES.
Cum Eaters
If your lucky enough to find that person that eats right, doesn't smoke drinks the healthy stuff man I can drink in that persons cum any time I can get it, Cum eating is awesome with the right person
18 Wheeler
john09 Love to eat truckers cum, rest stops, truck stops on I71 north of Columbus
Squirting Females
My wife squirts but only while she is or I am fingering her .....once you take out your fingers she stops....we need help to make her Ms Alisha Klass.....anyone out there know how to extend her squirting P.S. we cant make her squirt while I am fucking her. LADIES PLZ HELP
I am very 420 friendly... moving to south florida and need to make a connection... like most of you answered ... I like it especially before and after sex... WOW! sex doesn't get any better that that, if you are with the right person/people... I am looking for new friends and playmate in South Florida as well... :)