1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Role Play Couples/Women/Males

Dianelaine499
For me. R

Broke can't pay.. I'm all CROSSDRESSed and car broke. Call the garage they arrive and still dressed . He opens door. Goes to b
Tow get can gas . car started. I have no money with me I'll go to bank bring to you. Or i can pleasure both your cock. I really love SUCK MAN COCK TO GET THE SPERM IN MY COCKSUCKING CUM MOUTH.
samjonson
Iwill suck your dick my no

Justinchad69
I'm sucking cock in Clarksville hit me up

Interests:

Role Playing
I like role-playing, and I am willing to play any male role that the woman wants that I am role-playing with. It doesn’t matter to me, because I just enjoy pleasuring the lady on the other end, so the role itself doesn’t matter. I have done master/slave, I have also done the role of a WWE superstar while the lady played herself, and I have done other roles as well. Any ladies interested in role-playing can look me up as I do have experience in most roles. Though I am best at ones where I get to flirt and do nice things. I have lived my life to serve any ladies I know (I am submissive because I hate being mean to women.) so it is harder for me to play a mean, controlling, strict, or abusive role. I do not like rape roles either, but if that is what a lady wants I will try to please her how I can. That is just a little of my role-playing background, if you would like to know more feel free to contact me
Illinois
Bi male in Chicago area looking to play with couples or other males. If interested let me know.
Threesomes
Often fantasize about a m-m-f session in which the woman dominates and dictates the play action between the two males and then directs the play of both males on her body.
Pennsylvania
altoona area couple likes to play couples or males email us
Jerking Off
Love jerking off for women couples males while they're having sex and watching or if it's one-on-one and they just want to watch me
Anal Stimulation
I luv to have my ass licked and played with .I have many toys and also like cucumbers slid into my man pussy.Strap on fun with women was my introduction to ass play as the two bi women i lived with were heavily into anal play.playing with someone Else's ass m or f gets me so hot.wish to find more couples into this.