1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Short hair

Interests:

Short-Length Hair
Love women with long hair, but I think that women who have short hair are also hot... Hug Kiss Flower
Short-Length Hair
I dunno I think I look better with short hair..
Caucasian Women
Love to play with their hair; long or short.:)
Sex With Sister-in-law
My sis -in-law is a hair dresser and she is always braging about she gets to determine who has hair or not. I lost a bet with her and had to let her shave my hair. i showed up at the shop the night as i was told and when I went in I sat down. She proceeded to make my head bald, my face too, Then, just when I thought i was done, she reminded me that the bet was she shaved me, so I remove all my clothes, spread my legs and was shved nude ALL OVER. I never realized how sexy I would feel being bald all over IT WAS GREAT !!! As I have been to nude beaches, I didn't mind being naked in front of my sister-in-law, untill I was on my knees with my ass cheeks spread, (so she could get the short hairs at my asshole) I then felt her pressing something against my anus and realized she was inerting a dildo.. I was forcibly ordered and followed them to accept that I was going to be strapon fucked and that I would like it or I would have the video of this night put on the internet, I gladly took the strapon to keep her from posting something, but I was humiliated further when I found that my nieces 22 and 24 were the videogrphers and they took their turns getting off in my ass. This scene has been repeated every 4 weeks for the last 2 years and I love it. I can't wait till my next hair appointment.
Cock Sucking Guys
love sucking a cum filled cock. Also want it shaved or trimmed very short so I can focus on the sucking and cum and not getting hair out of my teeth.
Hairy Female Arm Pits
I made my petite and sweet college girlfriend grow out her pussy and armpit hair.Wow was it hot...especially in the summer when she would wear an old bathing suit which had all the elastic worn out,so that when she stood,you would see pussy hair on all three side of that triangle! She had pale skin and dark hair and long hair to her waiste that was chestnut brown and very easy to see down the inside of her thighs and under her sexy armpits!