1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Has anyone have mini van encounters lately

Interests:

Mini Skirts
A short ass mini skirt with no panties. Oh, bend over please.
Apple Computers
Luvin' my new Intel Mini with Parallels running Windows XP in a window! It's still a bit flaky (I had a blue screen AND a kernel panic the other day), but the idea that I've got a super-fast Mac and a super-fast PC in a box the size of about five full-size DVD cases really excites me! I've also installed BootCamp (it splits the internal drive into a Mac partitions and a Windows partition, whose size you specify), which makes the Mini into a fully-functioning PC (Apple provides the drivers for the built-in AirPort and Bluetooth wireless, video, sound, drives, and even the Mighty Mouse), but you have to reboot to switch operating systems ("Startup Disk" looks really strange in the Windows control panels folder). Anyway, I suppose it's pretty geeky to have this group on what is essentially a sex site, but I thought I'd toss in my two cents...
Crossdressing
I've always done this mostly alone and never had a friend in it.I would like to meet some and hopefully become friends and go out and do what we do .So hey,if u dig ur corset,latex mini and 6in heelz,hit and let's have some fun wanting to go and cum all the way out .Permanently
Forced Crossdresing
love to cross dress in blk stockings blk nylon panties & mini skirts if in the uk & are intrested email me
M-M-F Threesome
the only encounters we have had so far have been mmf . hubby likes it and so do I it works out well.
M-M-F Threesome
We have had quite a few encounters that were mmf, its great to be fucked by 2 men at the same time!