1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. GIVING ORAL

servinu2
EASY GOING GUY HAD EXPERIANCE AS TEENAGER. WANT TO FIND CURIOUS EASYGOIG GUY THAT WANTS ORAL

servinu2
LOOKING FOR GUYS AROUND EAU CLAIRE

servinu2
this room is hopping lol

servinu2
I had exp as teenager would like to try again

Interests:

Oral Sex
i love giving oral male or female.....receiving is great too! amber but mostly giving!
Men Fucking Men While Women Watch
I would love to have my wife watch me, on my knees giving oral to one guy while another is giving it to me hard and good in the ass..what a turn on for her to see how much I enjoy having my ass hammered..
Bisexual Men For Couples
I am a older gut who love given oral sex ,I am lookin for a man and woam who enjoy being given oral sex and who are DDF AND HAVE BOTH OF THEIR COVID VACCINES i would love to be with two woman who are bi and join in giving them both oral a coupls i would love for the guy to have big cock that will fill my mouth and want his wife to watce me give him pleasure
Cock Sucking
Sucking dick should come naturally if you are a guy because you have one and know how it works. To all the first timers, I have never regretted giving another man a blow job. I thought about it for a long time. Now I really enjoy giving oral pleasure.
2 Guys One Woman
I would love to lick hot pussy and suck cock. I love oral, licking and kissing both all all over. Couples, give it a try, or if shy, one can watch or masturbate while I am in heaven giving oral pleasure.
Couples With Bisexual Men
I love giving oral service to a couple while they are fucking. Running your tongue from balls to shaft to clit is a great turn-on for all three. And performing oral on one while the other is fucking you is fantastic. Any takers?