1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. bic cocks

Interests:

Guys That Love Cock
I loooooooooooooooove cocks. Cocks are amazing. Black cocks, White cocks. Cut cocks, uncut cocks. Cock in my mouth, cock in my ass. A cock in each hand. Huge cocks. Tiny cocks. I adore cocks. EVERYONE SHOULD LOVE COCK. Cumming cocks. Mmmmmmmmmmm...
Horny Men
Yep Im always horny Id say at least 75% of the 24 hours in a day, And I have been really wanting to try getting a Bi Curious and Bi sexual Guys Mutual Masturbation Group together so we could not only Get off by watching each other rubbing our own cocks but then we could rub our cocks really together and then all our big fucking hard throbbing cocks (Mines about 9 1/2 Inches) would explode with hot Cum all over everyones cocks and balls and faces
2 Cocks In 1 Ass
would love to feel two huge cocks up my tight white ass. the best i did was take two huge real life size cocks up my ass at the same time, which was a little hard keeping them staying in place up my ass. i would think two real big cocks would be a little easier to stay up my ass since they can keep them up in me better. sure would like to test that theory.especially if it was two huge black cocks deep inside my ass cramming both cocks in me until thet both cum deeply inside me together.
Men Sucking Men's Dicks
I first started sucking cocks when I was 12 and walking home from school oneday I saw some guys in the woods and they motioned for me to come over. They were jacking off and looking at suck mags. They showed me a guy sucking cocks and they said that is what I was suppose to do so I did and I have sucking cocks every since. My 2 sisters used to help me get dressed up to go to the adult bookstore when I was 13 and they used to think that I was a girl. I love it.I do not know how many cocks I have sucked but it has been a few.:-PKiss
Hung Men
fucking big fat thick cocks... OMG i want to just have it hsappen where i can get like 10 guys like the ones in the pic's here to all want me to suck their cocks one day... 1 day of total big cocks in my mouth and ass
Forced Gangbang
I want to have 3 black guys with 12 inch huge cocks just grab me and force me down on my knees while they all pull out huge black cocks and start shoving them down my throat. Want them to take turns ramming their cocks deep down my throat and making me gag and choke on their cocks. Then they rip off my panties and rape my little white virgin ass. While one is pounding my ass balls deep the other two are taking turns ramming their huge black cocks all the way down my throat. I want those big black cocks to destroy my little white ass and make me their little whore. Then I want them take turns pumping my ass and mouth full of their hot sticky cum. Then make me suck all three of their massive cocks clean. After that I will nothing more than a cum dumpster for any big black cock I see.