2. Forum
  3. cock bi pussy cream

trackman1
hi any one real on here west of Cleveland Ohio here

Jman69
What you got in mind.

Interests:

Women Watching While I Suck Their Man
I was once in a 3 some where the husband was fucking his wife and i would lick his cock as it slid in and out of her pussy! Then he took it out and let me lick all her cunt cream off his shaft! It was so fucking hot! He then let me eat his cream out of his wifes beautiful sweet pussy! God i wanna do that again!!!!
Men Sucking Dick With Women Participating
Sub lingerie lover wants to service both of you, very oral, will rim for cum & pussy cream. Would really love to do 69 with her & lick his cock & balls to he cums in her pussy or my mouth, kisses to all.:-P
Creampies
Is it redundant putting whipped cream on a cream pie? Not that I care, just wondering. Cum and pussy make a great taste combination. They should make a chip dip like that.
Cunnilingus
i love to eat pussy til she cums and cums i love pussy adn having her sit on my face adn cum an let the juices flow, i love cream pies me underneath eating her pussy while hubby or bf doggie fucks her adn i get to lick adn suck her pussy and his cock at the same time, and then taste the sweet juices of both, i love pussy an eating a nice pussy is the best, pj:-P
Couples Searching For Bi Males
Seattle bi male looking for a couple I can please. Love to watch and be watched by both and then join in. Want a pussy to eat while hub sucks me and want to lick the juice off of his cock after he fucks her. Then, a pussy cream pie to lick .....mmmmm
69 With Another Woman While Getting Fucked
I would take my gf to a gloryhole and lick her pussy and suck his cock. After eating her cream pie and clean him up as well.