1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. I need a mouth full of cock

Forceme7272
Looking for tasty cock to suck and possibly fuck.

Interests:

Gay Orgy
Hmmmmm, the idea of being at an all male cock party makes my cock hard. I'd love to experience having a room full of guy that look like the ones in these pic's... hung and hot... My mouth and ass full of cock constantly. Being a sub my vision is to be the bitch of the ball.....
Dick In The Mouth With A Dick In The Ass
I would love to suck cock & get fucked at the same time. It would be so hot to have both my mouth & my butt full of dicks doggy-style. If my mouth is being fucked also, instead of me sucking, I would be rocked a little forward & back again as one thrust bumps me deeper onto the other cock; or both thrust into me at the same time filling me more deeply with hot cock. It would be incredibly sexy if they both were to cum at the same time; savoring the flavor of hot jism lining my mouth & feeling it fill my throat, & feeling my butt getting filled with even more hot cum as it splashes my insides. I would feel the shuddering of both men as they empty their loads into me; wanting them to keep thrusting as long as they can; even after they cum in me. What would be even more exciting is if I came too when they do; with all three of us having body-shuddering orgasms. The thrill of being stuffed full of dick & filled full of guy's cum excites me so much!
Rape Role Play
my fantasy is to be gang raped by a black biker gang. all hung, muscles, tatts, leather....i get taken to their place and for a full day my ass and mouth are always full of black thick cock. By the end of the day, i've done 10-15 hot horny black studs and i'm covered in their cum...not to mention a full belly too. so if ur in the NY or NJ area drop me a line.
Transsexuals
Would love to be mouth fucked by several tgirls at once so they can keep my mouth full of hard cock and warm cum. I am in Southern California, email me if your interested.
Cock Sucking
I want to suck another mans cock pleasure him to full satisfaction wanting to feel a hard cock and wonder if it throbs and gets harder just as he cums need to feel cum in my mouth wanting to feel cum dripping from my mouth feel him pull out of my mouth and rub his cock on my lips as cum drains from the head onto my lips yes I need to suck a cock so bad
Sex At Book Stores
i've always went to bookstores to suck cock but this one time i went to 1 in nj,it had a theater also.so i went in(i like fucking myself with a dildo,so i use enemas to clean my self out and had always wanted to get fucked)so anyway i got my sweatpants down and had on crotchless panties playing with myself when i guy cums over with his cock out so i started suckimg.before i knew it i had 1 slip in from behind.bi the time he was ready to cum i had sucked three cocks,had a face and mouth full of cum,he pulled out and shoved his cock in my mouth.he came and i came at the same time.all this in front of 10-15 people