1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Forceful Mistress

Forceme7272
Looking for a mistress to encourage me to be her cock slave.....

Dianelaine499
?l lb nn train you . my princess first go to nearby store buy buy m(k666RED SATIN PANTIES. And bra. Go to put them on taks selfie send me

Interests:

Sissy Slut Training
Always fantasize about a female mistress dominating me and turning me over to her dominate shemale friends to dominate and humiliate me into becoming a freaky sex slut to please my mistress guest at all parties.
Females Who Use Strap-ons on Males
I was only a teen when I had a woman use and abuse my ass with her dildo's. It wasn't till I was in my mid twenty's that I was throughly used by my mistress and her strap on. (bowing) Thank you mistress for fucking my ass! I love bi couples who's wife loves to fuck her mans ass and my ass as we males fuck each other.
Deep Throat
Nothing is sexier than being throat fucked slow deep and forceful by a plump and juicy black dick....
Dominant Women
i love femdom and i am looking for mistress and i do any thing any thing my mistress want me to do.Kiss
All Male Anal
I'm here in Pheonix wanting and waiting for some/ group of gentlemen who would like a young white guy to use all day/night for every carnal pleasure they can think of. I like it forceful and rough so don't hold back. Very open and willing. More the merrier as long as i'm the only bottom. Let me know. I thoroughly love anal (and DP) and love facials and swallowing.
Anal Stimulation
anal is really really fun when the guy produces som much pre cum you can drink him... I love that when my ass is getting wet and juicy with just a tease and promise of going inside.... oh yeah! then when it is time and I am so hot i could scream he pops it in with a forceful thrust getting that head passed that sphinctor and then aas it adjusts start to fuck me in and out going deeper & deeper wit each stroke.... and when that cock ejaculates [ O love that word ejaculate} it is with such a force..... OMG