1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Mushroom Head for your mouth or???
Jerrwayne
It will as long as you don't smoke...i have had both smokers and nonsmokers...smokers cocks and cum taste like an ashtray

Forceme7272
I'd definitely would suck you off but I'm in Iowa

tazcouple69
i would suck or give you a bottom to use
samjonson
like to suck your cock greenfield

Interests:

Men Sucking Dick With Women Participating
Have had the opportunity to do this a few times. It is great! Once time with a couple where the guy had an 'endowment of over 10 inches. When she undressed him in front of me I could hardly believe my eyes. My mouth began to water immediately. She motioned me over in front of him, stroking him, as she placed the mushroom head in my mouth. I took all of him I could while she licked the length of his shaft. She directed the entire event. With the head in my mouth she stroked him to completion and he filled my mouth with an overflow load. She then coached me to swallow every drop. Which I gladly did. It was super!
Men Sucking Men
Until you open your mouth, and take a hard cock into it - with a good mushroom head - you will never understand the excitment of cocksucking.
Mushroom Hunting
TO ME: on this website - mushroom hunting is of the sexual nature; like mine... Looking for that cock with a beautifully engorged cock-head that not only fills my mouth with its' great expanse as I suck it and the strength of the mans' phallus - butt (mine) it's also the feeling of getting fucked bi that same cockhead and phallus while hearing it make me have man-pussy farts as it fills me up on the down-stroke and sucks all of the air out of me on the upstroke!!! Getting fucked, passionately, with a nice "mushroom" is an awesome experience!!! Check out my profile for more...
Men Sucking Cocks
When I'm on my knees in front of a new cock, that's swaying up against my lips, my cock gets hard as a rock. And when that mushroom head first goes into my mouth, then I feel it pop down into my throat - it doesn't get any more exciting for me.
Uncut Penises
I Love sliding back the foreskin on an uncut Cock as it gets hard and exposing its mushroom shaped head before I slide my lips over the head and down to its base. Yummy. Wink
Mushroom Hunting
yes mike it is a very nice mushroom head.. wish i could taste it...:-P