samjonson
I do 69

older76
I would like to suck a cock and get fucked

midnitekowboy
Its all yours!

Interests:

M-M-F Threesome
My fantacy is to suck some dick or dicks at the same time with a femile. I love sucking a big dick but I never have without a guy wearimg a condom. I would love to meet a women who likes a guy that sucks dick as much if not more than she does so we can pick up on guys and suck there dick together while having a 3 some or more. I have a small dick, so I enjoy men with a big dick to have sex with my women so she can have a big dick inside her while I lick and suck all over her clit and when he pulls his big dick out of you. I would love to suck all your pussy juice off his dick and then put his dick inside you so you can get pleasured with his big dick inside you. After he is done we can find more men who are clean and willing to let me suck there dick with you and have sex with you. Any femile or couple who would like to meet a guy that loves sucking dick with women then here I am a guy that wants his girl to have sex with other men with big dicks so they can pleasure you in ways I cant. I want to please women it turns me on like crazy just thinking about it. Hope I meet someone on here? Someone has to like me? I hope?
Cock Sucking Guys
I use to be totally straight but tried cocksucking and I love it. Nothing better that a big,long dick with a fat head on it to suck. I am a cocksucker now and glad to be. I don't even have to get mine sucked, just let me suck until a get a mouthful of hot cum. I especially like uncut black dick could suck it all day and eat many loads. If you're in NC let me suck your big dick.
Men Eating Cum
I have always wanted to suck another mans dick. I even told my wife to surprise me when I came home to have a guy waiting in the house with her. She would introduce me and tell me to get on my knees and get ready to suck some dick. She would pull his dick out and put in my mouth. I would suck it until he would cum in my mouth. We would then go to the bedroom and have 3 some and suck more cock and eat more cum. She hasn't taken me up on my offer as of yet but she does want to see me suck another guy off with and have him fuck me in the ass. maybe one of these days.
1 Man On 1 Man
Looking for dick in Indiana. Will suck anything that has a dick I'm told to suck, will suck dick in public, just love to suck dick and eat sperm
Gay Trucker
Is there any gay truckers that want to suck a straight males dick and bring adult movies for him to watch of girls sucking huge cocks and suck his dick Atlas Air pilot on 24 in Remington Indiana just ask and feel free to come over and suck my dick
Wife Makes Husband Suck Dick
Mmmn i remember the first time i made my husband suck dick mmmm sooo hot to watch :-P then i started dressing him up in sexxy bra & panties b4 suckin dick now he luvs to suck dick ! I hv even came home fm work to find him in his sexxy pink bra & panties on his knees with a big hard dick in his mouth like a good cock suck