1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Some one to take my virginity

CuriousGuy6969
im not over 8 but ill cum in ur ass

Jpall1971
sounds like a fun time for you both...sorry i am not closer cuz could be a groups thing

Justinchad69
Any can come to Clarksville TN I got u

Interests:

Anal Sex With Men And Women
I'm an ass virgin, except when it come to my toys.. My wife fucks my tight asshole with our dildos, it I'm desperate for my first time with a rock hard, thick veined, shaved cock pounding my asshole as I loose my virginity to you! I will eat You cum after it runs out of my asshole, only if you sick it back in your mouth a cum swap with me! This will be my first so I want my virginity to be taken from me exactly as I said. After that I want to drink and make love with you rock hard cock! Are U in? I'll probably want a sensual massage inbetweeen! I want to get laid all weekend. I'm gonna cum thinking about my big day of loosing my virginity. I'll have my toe nails painted and my cock, asshole, underarms, feet, arms, chest and nipples completely shaved for you! I want you hard cock. Even if we can't hook up please jerk off thinking about me loosing my virginity to a man! My wife really wants this for me. We fuck, pretend, and talk about it all the time!
Sex With Food
Mom was the one that took my virginity:)
Gay Gangbang
I’d like this to be how I lose my virginity
Shemales With Big Cocks
Still waiting for someone to take my anal virginity
Tranny Surprise
I wanna lose my anal virginity
5 Inch Dicks
if I ever give up my anal virginity I would certainly want it to be someone that had a smaller cock.