1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Safe condom suck

Nodavis48
I only want to suck cocks that are wrapped... anyone in GA down?

Interests:

Anal Bottom
Enjoy being the bottom (condom) in the Henderson/Las Vegas Nv area, but will suck a cock with a condom, will expect a load down my throat. will rim and tongue fuck a clean ass.
Adult Theaters
Some of my best experiences came in adult theaters.I have always preferred a private place, but knew I could always see/touch/suck cocks in the theater whenever I wanted. My favorite was this one time a VERY hot guy about my age was there, and was switching from seat to seat lookiking for a guy he liked. All the older guys were trying to get him to let them suck his cock, buit it appeared he too wanted a guy closer to his age. Finally he came closer to me, and saw me slowly stroking my cock. He was standing watching me, (I ahd the aisle seat of course) and I asked if he wanjted me to suck his dick. He said sure and toook out the largest cock I had seen (still). I took some KY and lubed him up and started stroking him. It was the most beautiful cock, I simply cant describe it well enough to do him justice. I took out a rubber and added a little extra lube in it (guys, if you havent tried this as a safe sex idea, it works) I was in heaven as I sucked that monster. He was loving it, watching me suck him as I stroked myself. I shot a huge load all over my hand and didn't miss a beat suckinhg his cock,. This pit him over the edge and he shot his own monster load into the condom. Its amazing how much you can still feel it thru the rubber. I took the condom off and slowly stroked his slwoly softening cock. Even in its firm but shrinking state, I loved that cock. I only wish I could have sucked it without the rubber. Speaking of which, any advice from people onthe safety of unprotected cock sucking?
Unprotected
Only with my hubby and only when we are planning for more kids. Other than that, I perfer condoms and other protective things to be used. But I do have to agree that it feels better without the condom. However, I refuse to have any sexual interaction with anybody unless they wear a condom. It's just way safer nowadays. :)
Strap-ons
A fun foray into masturbating and stimulation. Recommended with kotex brand use and super size with fresh sent. Use a condom and lube for anal play. Pull back on the string while inserting, push all the way in to touch prostate. Leave applicator in while masturbating. Retrieve with gently pulling on condom when done.
Bareback
Safe sex is probably best practice, but bareback is the only natural way. I love it so long as who i'm playing with is safe.
Bisexual Men Getting Fucked
Went to an ABS in Denver. Got into GH and a guy fed me his cock..sucked in hard and he turned around so I could rim his asshole. Then push my cock through hole and he sucked me hard, put a condom on my cock and slid his asshole back onto my cock and fucked himself until I squirted in a the condom...hot...