1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Wilmington Area bi male/couple
KenHorSxExp
I like to play with that wopper. I sure we will get alone fine. I travel to Wilmington all the time. If you would like to meet, let me know.

Interests:

18-21 Female
I'm 21and my bf is 25 and we are looking for a beautiful african american female ti join us in our fantasy of having a threesome she can b located within the baltimore area or Wilmington. Area..Kiss
Couples With Bisexual Men
Looking for a bi couple or a couple that would like a bi male join them in the northern Va. area would love to suck the male as the wife watchess or I can suck the wifes pussy as the hubby takes my ass so many posibilities contact me please!!!!
Swinger's Conventions
We just got back from the Lifestyles Convention in Las Vegas and had really good time. We got to play with a couple of couples, met a couple from our area and enjoyed the seminars on bisexuality and on bondage (which featured some male/male rough B/D play. All in all a lot of, and very little sleep.
M-M-F Threesome
hey there i'am a straight middle age woman who is seeking young bi male couple for male male female or male femalemale male male male female:-:-DKiss, watching male male male sex asshole licking sucking & fingering each others assholes all night long dildos males with pussy
Couples Searching For Bi Males
Bi-male looking for a couple with a bi-male. Use me to make your fantasy come true. I am in the Tampa FL area....
Couples With Bisexual Men
Bi-male here looking to play with a couple with a bi-male. Love to suck his dick while she watches or lick her while he is inside. I am in the Tampa FL area