1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Mature

Taz28539
Mature wm looking locals, m/w or.couples that.enjoy mature men..
radmon
Do you ever make it to the Wilmington area?

Interests:

Couples With Bisexual Men
Mature couple looking for mature bi guy 55 t0 70 for MMF.Live in Rochester area.Must be clean healthy.
Michigan
Mature bi curious man, Greenville Stanton area looking for bi curious mature men clean men and women for fun
Trannies
I find myself attracted to mature older Trannies for what ever reason. Is anyone else like that? Next question-are there and mature older trannies out there that would like to experience some of my oral magic? Please, Ladies, Feel free to contact the Happy man!
Married Bisexual Men
I am a 63 year old bi male. 5'9", 160, fit, tanned year round, bearded and hairy. Well educated but not snobbish, I enjoy all types of people. I am looking for a mature couple over 40 with a bi man. I am dd free, very healthy and looking for the same. Non smoker social drinker I am easy to be with very laid back and open to anything except blood or pain. I love a mature man with facial hair and hairy chest. I enjoy both men and women and I am extremely versatile Photos to follow.
Male On Male Blow Jobs
I'm a cock sucker love to service masculine mature white men age 48-65, NSA No Reciprocation wanted. Really enjoy servicing straight mature married men alpha daddy types that may be looking for a hot wet mouth to use from time to time. I live 40-45 Min. north of Pittsburgh, PA ( Gibsonia Area ) I can host Mon-Fri in the eve and some Saturdays but mostly in the eve. I could be your blow buddy/cock sucker or could be a one time Blow N Go, but would enjoy having a few regulars maybe a few of their friends too.
Mature Women
I think mature women are so sexy! Mature sexy sexual women that know what they like and know how to use what they have!