1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Casual Hook up

bigjimandthetwins
Just looking for someone to be a FWB on the fly. I work a hectic schedule and never know when i will have time. I work in Lexington. Im versatile and love oral both giving and receiving.
Lynn88
Would love to meet up
Lynn88
Let’s all hook up

Interests:

Glory Holes Florida
Looking for casual, mutual gloryhole bj fun in and around Ocala area, please be men and women in my age group.
1 Woman 2 Men
23 year old coupling looking for something more casual a friendship that will hopefully develop. Mary Jane loves wanted
South Carolina
Hi!!! Looking for casual fun with another woman. Not looking to be a third!!! I'm open-minded, into different fetishes and role-playing, discreet and clean. Just message if interested. In the upstate around Greenville.
10 Inch Cock
I would love to try 10" as i never tried the big cock before, and I would do anything to try 10 or 11 or 12 .7 thick.. anyone wants me to hook up, then let s hook up
Polyfidelity
I think this more accuratley describes what we are looking for, polyfidelity that is. He and I both LOVE women :D We do not just want a casual sex thing with one though. I mean I guess things start out that way after "dating" but, our ultimate goal is a woman as committed to us as we will be to her.
2 Girls 1 Guy
Hey so me and my wife are looking or a thin young girl for a three sum must be bi or bi curious. my wife is 18 and I'm 24 were just looking for some every once in a while casual sex nothing more were in Long Island ny my wife is bi and I'm straight looking forward to meeting up ;)