1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Casual Hook up

RoadwayRay
Just looking for someone to be a FWB on the fly. I work a hectic schedule and never know when i will have time. I work in Lexington. Im versatile and love oral both giving and receiving.
Lynn88
Would love to meet up

Hershel2308
We’re just around the corner from each other Are you there
Lynn88
Let’s all hook up
Iamnotsure11
Georgia here

Interests:

1 Woman 2 Men
23 year old coupling looking for something more casual a friendship that will hopefully develop. Mary Jane loves wanted
South Carolina
Hi!!! Looking for casual fun with another woman. Not looking to be a third!!! I'm open-minded, into different fetishes and role-playing, discreet and clean. Just message if interested. In the upstate around Greenville.
10 Inches Or More
I would love to try 10" as i never tried the big cock before, and I would do anything to try 10 or 11 or 12 .7 thick.. anyone wants me to hook up, then let s hook up
Polyfidelity
I think this more accuratley describes what we are looking for, polyfidelity that is. He and I both LOVE women :D We do not just want a casual sex thing with one though. I mean I guess things start out that way after "dating" but, our ultimate goal is a woman as committed to us as we will be to her.
2 Girls 1 Guy
Hey so me and my wife are looking or a thin young girl for a three sum must be bi or bi curious. my wife is 18 and I'm 24 were just looking for some every once in a while casual sex nothing more were in Long Island ny my wife is bi and I'm straight looking forward to meeting up ;)
Aggressive Women
I enjoy serving dominant aggressive women .strap on fun. face sitting ,bukkake with females that squirt .any in the Buffalo to toronto area get in touch for mulit orgasmic casual adult play . Kiss