1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. looking for sum extra cock

bicpl69me
Really looking for a serious guy w an avg cock or better to cum play w us ....sucking fucking licking sum assholes ....nobodies serious

2gunchris
Wish i was close by

BluegrassCock2
I’d be glad to play

SRV333
Hi..... you're not that far away!!!! (;

bigjimandthetwins
Wow what a wonderful body !!!
LetsGetBi
Dear Bicpl,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulty finding a serious person(s). It's true, there are too many flake s in this lifestyle. Either they can't write a complete sentences or they don't show up or they're so dull and ridged they're aren't any fun. From what I can see you guys are spot-on prototypes for FriendlyUN. I don't know much about Ohio to make specific suggestions, but there are a number of well established Swingers clubs all over the nation. They usually have monthly social events. These are casual, friendly and open to new comers. It's a perfect way to meet like-minded folks. There isn't any sex per-say, flirting, story telling, sharing places and events. It's easy to ask others what they do to find possible partners. Some chose to partner up only at events, others have their own get togethers.

Keep looking, you'll find someone serious.
Jim

Hershel23082341
I have so far away love to help you
Openbiguy62
Hello, not to far away, let's chat and see what we can do.

bossman65
Yes a lot of fake people on here or is it just in Michigan!!!!!! I chat with guys on here set up a meeting ,then they back out at the last min.

We2playtime
hi there. your profile!!!

Cinciguy
hi there from hyde park area of cincinnati

monaohio
if i has the gas to go to you two i would i love sucking and getting fucked

mward15452
I live in Cincinnati and not having much luck as well. I just want to suck some dick. Is that too much to ask?
Openbiguy62
I am very serious, what do I need to do to connect with you guys? email me!!

ff1954
If only I was close enough...

Kennye
I would love to cum play with guys..
dm me

wonderinghowitfeels
A little something to think about

VIRGINboy4321
Message me please bi couple

Interests:

2 Or More Men For 1 Woman
I have always wanted to get in on some group fun. I’m always ready if anyone needs an extra cock.
Cheating Wives
Ladies in the Bloomington, Indiana area. Not getting enough cock from your old man, wanting a little something extra? I am looking to fuck wives who are getting it on the sly or for women who like being fucked while her husband watches. I have a 7.5 uncut cock & know how to use it! I will eat your pussy, fuck you hard & make you cum a lot.
T-girl Sex
Live in Quintana Roo Mexico. Would love to hook up in Playa or Cancun. EXTRA LARGE COCK thick n long.
Fuck My Wife
My wife put the "P" in pride. She is still a attractive woman even though she is n her 60's and a few extra pounds. I would love for another man to seduce her and then watch him fuck her brains out. I want to see her suck his cock, him eat her pussy then fill her with a pounding cock. I want see his load of cum squirt from her pussy. If your in Beaumont Texas please contact me.
Polyamory
We would love to find another bisexual male to share our home and bed with us. We both love men and we'd the benefit of having an extra cock to play with and enjoy...Hug
Female To Male Transsexuals
I have been with a couple of f to M transgenders. They wanted to play with a living cock rather than an inert toy....I respect the FF lesbian relationships they had . I just provided an extra bit of spice for her/them..... Would love to meet other F-M transgenders in Dallas Texas region.....