1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Looking to suck cock in the Titusville area

Boatcapt64
I’m in Daytona. Always enjoy a good sucking

Interests:

Bi-Curious Men
Looking for my first cock,to suck in Titusville Florida.
Adult Bookstores/Theaters
Going to the Rockledge/Titusville/Melbore area of Fla. for first two weeks in Jan 2012 Would Love to know about bookstores/Theaters.. Or Folks that would like to get together for fun...Will have a Hotel. Better half will not be able to make trip so I'll be BI myself....
Adult Theaters
Going to the Rockledge/Titusville/Melbone area of Fla. for first two weeks in Jan 2012. Would Love to know about any bookstores/Theaters.. Or Folks that would like to get together for fun...Will have a Hotel. Better half will not be able to make trip so I'll be BI myself....Check profile/ Contact me!
Transsexual Personals
Love to be with one in Titusville Florida. Caressing and licking her whole body in the moonlight on the beach!
Bisexual Bottoms
I'm in need of a good fucking! I suck a lot of cock, but every so often, I need filled with big cock and load! I have a tight ass, but it stretches nicely! If you're up for it, let me suck you hard and then ride your cock even harder! Southern Michigan, Chicago area, and Milwaukee area, will be an easy set up!
Cum Swallowing
i love to suck hard throbbing cock and swallow a guys cum then have hime fuck my asshole till he cums again then i suck his cock clean any in plymouth mass area? i need cock and cum bad please e=mail if interested