1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. I'M BACK

bim51
Always a pleasure seeing you and your sweet ass!

boris14
Welcome back just love that pussy!

Ublowmenow
Those holes are so beautiful and delicious looking.

AllenMarks
Welcome back hotness. I’m still working on a trip to NYC to see you and be in the Pink😛. Still want you give you that Yoni massage!

Interests:

Wife Sharing
I’m into group sex when I was married I used to let my wife choose how many men she wanted we’d creampie her back to back to back I’m down with any wife sharing please message me
Brother Sister Role Play
A little back ground. Growing up I was the baby in our all female family. Dad left us when I was about 5 years old. So it was mom and my sisters. What happen to me back then was no role playing. It was true life experience which I can look back on it as a wonderful time in my life. Wishing I could relive it again.
Adult Breastfeeding
After I had my son my boyfriend n his 2 friends were over watching a football game n I was sitting on the couch by my bf n his 2 friends were staring at my huge milk filled jugs n my bf noticed n he smiled n he started rubbing my nipples n I eventually ripped my shirt off n his 2 buddies had sum of the biggest cocks I've ever seen swinging n my face. N I sucked n fucked them all while cummin back to back to back to back while they sucked my lactating jugs n filled my swollen pussy with all their cum it was amazing
Adult Theaters
I had a gredt experience at the foster theater I got caught sucken a cock by the lady who runs the joint and right when he came in my mouth the lady blushed and he held the back of my head so I swallowed the whole load when I was leaving the lady told me to come back soon and I told her Id be back 2morrow! Thats where Ill be from 12pm until
Glory Holes Florida
yes on federal hwy and copans there is adult bookstore.went there few years ago to get my first dildo and had to purchase from a young guy (i'm bi) and I went for it... told him it was my first dildo and needed it cause i couldn't find any action. He asked me if I had been in there video boths (which I had once before ) so I said yes. Well he said had you ever beeen at the end I said no. I didn't know what he was geetn at till a few days later. I went back and there was a sign on the door said. Back in 15 min. Well at that point I realized he was trying to get me to go to the end both with a glory hole so i could suck him.. Well anyways I ended coming back there and went to the end both and sure enough there was. It turned out that I sucked four dicks in about 20min. three came in my mouth and one guy shot it on the floor. I went out to my car after the fourth and the guy was parked next to me. It was wierd. I had a great time. I went back a few more times. One time a guy had me put my ass to the hole and he licked my ass. and one time a guy came in on me while i was jacking off and helped me.
Women Fuck Men With Strap-ons
I got my girl friend to put on the strap on for the first time last night. Wow why did I wait so long. I was on my hands and knees on the bed. Then she got behind me and started to shove her 7 inch cock in me but I had to back off and apply a little more lube. When I got back on my knees she just shoved it into the hilt and then started with slow short strokes. Slowly getting faster and longer. I started bucking up against her and telling her to fuck me. I was really getting into it and then she took to long of a stroke and popped out. So I rolled over on my back and ask her to fuck me facing me but we had trouble with the angle and then a problem with the condom and gave up. I have to say though those three to four minutes of bucking back on her and feeling that cock slid in and on of me was pure heaven.