1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. I have the desire for a man to top me

luvtitsndicks2
Mmmm when i meet a hot guy im always the bottom love to play the fem 😍

bigjimandthetwins
How bout a picture of said ass. Im in Lexington and free to travel.

SloStroker4U
My ass is still a virgin. I'd love to feel a hard cock squirting inside me.

Interests:

1 Man On 1 Man
Looking to have some good clean fun I'm really skilled in the art of oral satisfaction. I can make you edge as long as you desire getting maximum pleasuring as you desire. I swallow every drop mmm
Crossdresser Male To Female
l I would love to fullfill my fantasy of being forced into transforming myself into a Sissy for you. I'm married and my wife knows of this desire and even acted on once between us but the visual of me wearing lingerie killed her mood instantly. So I definitely am not passable but desire to be girly for you. Will you tell me how no respectable girl has a beard and demand for me to shave it off. Hop in the shower Along with other despicable body hair, If my wife decides to be present make me beg her or you to help with the hard to reach places. (Imaging how humiliating it would be to ask my wife to help shave my boi pussy, So I can be nice and smooth for you a random stranger!) Then rub down with some feminine smelling lotion and get dressed the best I can or know how. Finish off with makeup and wig (dont have yet so tell me what color and length) The great reveal unless you assisted with the shower of course. Tell me how good or bad I did.. If I look cute and fuckable we play allow me to kiss, suck and please you. If I look like a fat faggot in drag tell me. Make me parade around, and grovel for your approval. What ever you desire? Allow me to prove how much I want to please you. if I look like a dog treat me like one make me get on all fours and crawl around!
T-girl Sex
never had it, butt desire it!!!
Females Who Use Strap-ons on Males
I desire it but have yet to try it. Would love to see what I am missing!:)
69 Womens
Im new and new at this.im female and have the desire to be with another chick.ive never been with another but am willing to so try.
69 With Another Man While Getting Fucked
Almost virgin ass with a huge desire to to be taken by three guys.