Sound interesting
Nealo
Message me
bart57
boy howdy !!
Nealo
Brunswick or jacksonville
HornyMatureguy
Hell yes. Please tie me up and jack me off all you like. Would it be OK if I put in a dido before we get started? I always cum more with something stuck up my ass.

Interests:

Masturbation
I jack off at least three time a day and at night when I go to bed. I love it. I cannot keep my hands off my Cock. It feels so good to masturbate and shoot off. I love the taste of cum. Never waste it. I love to be watched and also watch others do it. I like to jack off with others. I try to find others to jack off with when ever I can, Male or Female. I enjoy both. I am jacking off right now and about to shoot my load of cum. I wish someone was here with me now. Anybody who would like a jack off buddy in the Texarkana Ar. area drop me a line. Ray
Women Watching Men Masturbate
I love for women to watch me jack off... I get so turned on when the women talk to me like "god that's hot... jack off, I love to watch you jack off" Mmmm just the words JACK OFF almost make me cum!:-P
Jack Off Buddy
Looking for Jack Off Buddies in Wadsworth illinois, I also will suck you off while you jack me off.
Watching Men Suck Eachother Off
I want a dick to suck and jack off and a man to jack me off to and suck each other off 5 inches of dick to be my first time trying to suck in lafollette tn I need a good friend to jack and suck off
1 Man On 1 Man
looking for man to come over and play with each others cocks. Jack off together, ass licking, man pussy fucking, top & bottom, cock pumping, toys to play with: Jack off machine, cock vacuum pumping, electro estim tens unit. all for your pleasure.
Men Who Want Thier Tits Sucked On
Mmmn yes i love my tits sucked as u jack me off And i love to suck tits as i jack u off mmmm