1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Finding Cock

johneden
I don't know how you feel about adult theaters but lots and lots of guys give and receive oral pleasure at those places
YesIsuckcock
Google where to find cock to suck. I found this site and cruiseing places and lots of adult theatersizes and adult book stores. Best of Finding .

Needamanbad
God I would love to suck cock!

Lionessa
Try posting in your state forums. This is general

Interests:

Dominant Women
Finding a true to life dominant/dominatrix woman is like finding a unicorn carrying Bigfoot while holding a 4 leaf clover.
Adult Theaters
Any good theatres in LA/Orange co? the last one i went to has closed (on Atlantic), many fun times there, standing there waiting for your eyes to adjust, then finding a seat and pulling my cock out!
Women Who Like Bi Men
I'm very interested in finding a female who is turned on by gay/bi men.Have only done MMF once & the chemistry,unfortunately wasn't the best. I'm really wanting to eat some shaved pussy & have a woman enjoy my shaved cock...In Florida here
Submissive Bisexual Females
slim pickins in this catergory? not easy finding a submissive dirty girl to pleasure my goddess, to gag on her cok while she caresses your pussy when she has climaxed if your topngue was really really good she may let me penetrate you with her cock but i wont be allowed to cum in you. you'll have to have ...if only we lived in ontario!LOL. so the quest continues...one love people.:)
Big Cocks
Hey out there, we have been seeking that rare gent who is bi oral and likes a nice mature in shape couple. And... we crave finding that same man with an awesome large cock, 9 inches long and ove 7 inches around, truly hung. Is this search ever going to end. Hint, thickness would outweigh the length if we got close to spec! Kiss
Pussy Fisting
i would love to try this.. i have much interest in finding someone who is wiling to try this with me..